Anonymous Rosette Tag!

2»

Comments

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 22 May, 2009
    I got a heart too~ Thank you so much for thinking of me. Off to pass on the love. |:| Wally ~a~
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 22 May, 2009
    I got a beautiful heart rosette and I passed on a different rosette to a very special kitty! Fun! Kitty Kisses, Sugar Bear
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 22 May, 2009
    I got a yummy juicy piece of watermelon and after I ate it I sent a rosette to a purrTABulous kitty! Meow! Little Bit
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 May, 2009
    I got a yummy steak and have passed along a rosette to another kitty! Thank you to whomever sent my rosette! Purrs, Felix
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 23 May, 2009
    I got a flag rosette to day... is so excited!!!;c;;c;;c; Thank you to who ever gave this to myslef... is on way to pass along the love. HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE!! Purrs and Treats, Elmer
  • DONNA KELLY-BIRCHDONNA KELLY-BIRCH kenoshaMember Posts: 1,018
    edited 23 May, 2009
    I gots a nice refreshing slice of watermelon!! :D Now I has to find a friend to share it with. On the sly, of course.:-$
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 24 May, 2009
    OMC! I got a thick, juicy steak!! :D Thank you, anonymous gift giver! :c9
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 May, 2009
    ~a~ I got one , ~a~ I got one ~a~ Some fur loves me ~a~ Thank you who ever gave me the lovely heart purrs Sam~a~ I\'m so happy~a~
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 26 May, 2009
    I like this game!
  • edited 26 May, 2009
    I got a heart! Thank you so much! %:D% Off I go to pay it forward. ~a~
  • Debi DuffDebi Duff PeterboroughMember Posts: 3,029
    edited 26 May, 2009
    I gots a nice juicy steak...rare...jus how I like it....yummy ~a~ Off I went...quick as can be...an sent off anudder one :^:
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 26 May, 2009
    Hey!! I got a big good tasty STEAK Rosette!! Yummy Yummy In MY tummy! Thank you whoever sent it to me!! It was GOOD!!! Off to send another one!! Purrs from Heaven Above, Buddie
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 26 May, 2009
    I got a nice refreshing grape drink! Thank you to the sender! Got to go do my job now. ;c;
  • edited 26 May, 2009
    I also received an anonymous rosette! Hooray! It\'s so nice to know someone thought of me. Thank you whoever you are.|^| I am now going to do the same thing to someone else. I hope it makes them as happy as it made me! Love to everyone Elise
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 27 May, 2009
    Hate to break in on all the fun, but when you give an anonymous rosie, a rainbow may not be the best choice. Rainbows are pretty, but they are usually used to express sympathy for a kitty who\'s gone over the Rainbow Bridge. A while past, I got an anonymous rainbow rosie with the cryptic message \"Hope you like it!\" and couldn\'t figure out whether it was a gift or a death threat. Considering all the different rosie choices we have, maybe avoiding rainbows is a good idea.
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 27 May, 2009
    OH BOY!! OH BOY!! I GOT A HEART..A BEAUTIFUL RED HEART! THANK YOU ANONYMOUS KITTY!! I WILL PASS ONE ON RIGHT NOW! PURRS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE, YOUR ANGEL, MCKENNA|/a/|
2»