PLEASE READ: I want the frebreeze colers back

Nicole AllenNicole Allen BoiseMember Posts: 361
edited 24 June, 2009 in What I Love About Catster
I have been waiting a long time and there still not here. I want everfur out there to contact catster and ask fur them back. Please! Don't you wanna smell good? I do. So let's get them back! *everfur claps* =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Comments

• Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
    edited 26 May, 2009
    We really liked them too! =;
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 28 May, 2009
    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 28 May, 2009
    I would like to see them maybe a bit smaller, but I'd like to see them back. In fact, any little free gifty would be nice to give. I have so many friends I love and new kitties I'd like to meet and gift...but I would never have enough money to buy that many zealies. Meowies, Biscuit
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 28 May, 2009
    free gifties, yes, purrlease!:h: but if we go with febreze collars could they maybe be a wee bit smaller?
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 3 June, 2009
    I can see why we would love something free to give to our friends. But I wish too that it would be a much much smaller giftee. Some of our pages were getting so long and the paid for giftees were at the bottom and not even seen. Also it was time consuming getting all the emails saying you got a free giftee. So maybe if they did something like this for only a couple of days at a time or the free giftees only lasted a week. I would like to see a fun way to give each other Paw Ratings. That wouldn't take up room on our page but would give us something fun to give to each other. If HQ could do it so we could only do it once on each page. Right now it is too hard to give out paw ratings to anyone you know because they never come up on the Give Paw Stroll. Some cats have lots of paw ratings and some have one.
  • Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
    edited 3 June, 2009
    We'd like the free rosettes - whateve they are - to last for awhile like the collars did so efurryone could get a chance to use them - I think you can set your account settings so you don't get emails about them so that might help with that problem. Giving kitties paws on an equal basis would be a great feature. |/h/|
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 7 June, 2009
    Oh yes, we would love to give kitty paw ratings to kitties that we know! We have tried the stroll, but never find anyone we know. We have never been rated either :(
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 8 June, 2009
    We used to do the paw ratings stroll and only once did we see a kitty we knew. And there were very few Catster Plus members in our strolls. :( We'd love to give ratings to kitties we know! We'd love to see free gifts and agree they need to be much smaller than the frebreeze collars were. :D
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 June, 2009
    What about a little FURminator if the company wants to promote their product. As I assume we need a sponsor:-k
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 9 June, 2009
    They were way too large. If they were smaller and didn\'t stay on the page as long ... like maybe a week ... it would not have been so bad. They messed up the look of our pages. All that miles and miles of wasteland on the right side of the pages and all that scrolling and scrolling to get past them :-O Don\'t get me wrong. The fact that furs thought enough if my family to give them to us means a lot. Just that 100s of them and the size of golf balls on a page is too much.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Give Paw ratings were made the way they are just for the reason that you can\'t \"stuff the ballot box\" for your friends while those not so well known kits don\'t get a vote. And with so many Catster members now, it is very unlikely that your friends will ever show up on your stroll. Maybe Catster could start a campaign: participate in Giving Paw to a set amount of Catsters and get freee zealies in return. ~a~
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 24 June, 2009
    I love that idea, Athena! I would definitely do more Give Me Some Paw strolls if I could earn zealies!