Any kitten cuties out there?? (males)

Becca MinerBecca Miner Bainbridge IslandMember Posts: 333
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
I am Eva, a 2 month old kitten. I am new to catster and am looking for a CRUSH. I don\'t wants get to serious, because I m still very young. I am sweet, intellegent, and I absoulutely adore doys ;-). I hope to find a cutie soon!

Comments

• Becca MinerBecca Miner Bainbridge IslandMember Posts: 333
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Any takers, PLEASE???
  • Addie GriderAddie Grider KutztownMember Posts: 521
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! I'm Timmy, I'm a 5 year old rescued maine coon cat with the coolest, most loving personality. Would you like to be my crush?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Timmy, it says that you have a crush on somone on your motto...Is that true...otherwise, you are pretty good lookkin'!!! Kitten kisses! Eva
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Eva Marie. I'm Merlin. I am eighteen months old and mom says that I am a real love bug. I love to snuggle, I also love to play. I am all black and glossy with just a tiny bit of white under my collar and in my ears. All the family thinks that you are soooo cute. Love Merlin.xx
  • Regine MelinRegine Melin BrooklynMember Posts: 281
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well hello there Eva! I'm 9 months old and I think you're adorable!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, she and i went our seperate ways. She has too much torti tude. I am gonna change it though
  • Tara CurdTara Curd Member Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    COME ON GUYS LOOK AT HER SHES CUTE!!! THERE SHOULD BE LIKE 20 TAKERS ALREADY!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Buddy!!!!! (hows Adela??) Since I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling, I am not going to tell who I like here. I sent the one that I like a letter in the catmail, and don't get offended if it isn't you!! All of you guys seem like wonderful kittens, and I hope we can be friends!! xoxox ~Eva~
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Spike! Mommy says I'm too young for a crush, but I sure think you're cute!
  • alyssa elkinsalyssa elkins east brunswickMember Posts: 169
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I can't help it, I'm in love with you already. At least I think so. I'm still trying to sort all my feelings out. I'm so young yet to have such a fondness for a girl. I've been afraid to ask you and now I fear it may be too late. Will you be my crush?
  • Tara CurdTara Curd Member Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Buddy!!!!! (hows Adela??) Quote: "Since I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling, I am not going to tell who I like here. I sent the one that I like a letter in the catmail, and don't get offended if it isn't you!! All of you guys seem like wonderful kittens, and I hope we can be friends!! xoxox ~Eva~" No probelm! :D Im here to help. Oh and Adela is doing fine!! ; )
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Eva Marie...such a lovely name. I am honoured beyond words. I'll give you all the love my little kitten self can give. I promise to make you happy. love, Caligri
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations Caligri, I had a feeling it was you, can't say that I blame her, I wish you both every happiness.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Merlin. I am like Eva Marie in that I don't want anything too serious yet. I'm still too young for a serious relationship. But time goes by quickly. The future holds many possibilities.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    well, i tried, but i ended up witha beautiful girl anyway, Eva congrats! I'm glad you have a boyfriend now. You were a bit too young for me anyway