Another Change

Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
edited 23 July, 2009 in Plus Informational
Since Cleo moved in my son has moved out, then my niece moved in-then out, then we got Mysty, now we have my daughter's friend living with us, and my daughter, but they will be moving out soon. My husband and I are the two stable residents in the house, but I am worry about all the other changes with people. My daughter will move out in Sept for college-is there anyway to make the transition easier for the kitties?

Comments

• Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 18 July, 2009
    Do you have any advice for us?
  • Dawn HarmanDawn Harman SpeedwellMember Posts: 1,079
    edited 23 July, 2009
    How are your kitties doing with all of this right now? Yeah this can be a stress full time, my Son was here for only a month and Soot Ball was NOT happy about that. He would not come in the house while Son was in living room. My Daughter is also going back to Collage in Sept. Her cat is with my Mom and I do not know how Pudgens is going to handle this myself.