\"MOO BOO CLUB - HALLOWEEN BASH 06\"

1789101113»

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Never mind buckeye, It was great to see you. Take care and stay safe now. *waves*
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Well Mouse, one more moo boo for me and then its bed unfortunately *sighs*. *Takes Mouses paw and moo boo sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides across the room*

Bruce The Boss

edited 31 October, 2006
    O,K then Bobbie. It's going to be very quiet untill the other party gets going much, much later. *pouts* *on her tummy* Moo boo sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide Hehehe.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2006
    *Sighs* Mum does wish she could stay awake for longer. At least at christmas time she will be off work for two weeks so we can party later in to the night, she will have to sleep in the day and party at night...hehehe. Mooooo. Moooooo boooooooooooo sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. Night night dear sweet Mouse, its been a fun evening. Bruce is flat out asleep now but he says goodnight. I hope to get to party with some of the other shortly. Moo Boo and night night. Moo boo sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Bruce The Boss

edited 31 October, 2006
    Night night Bobbie and say night night to Brucey for me. I will be in the moo boo club tomorrow as usual.
  • Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
    edited 31 October, 2006
    MOOOOO BOOOOOOOo Happy Halloween Kits!!
1789101113»