Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Mommy decided to keep me FOREVER!!

Tina FurlotteTina Furlotte TorontoMember Posts: 1,273
edited 21 August, 2009 in Kitten Corner
My foster mommy decided I was just to cute and I reminded her of Angel that she said I am staying FOREVER!!! I hope my siblings and mommy get forever homes as well very soon. I am almost 8 weeks old and I weight 11 oz's my sibling are all almost 2 pounds so I will be smaller like Angel, or maybe not but it don't mater to mommy as she LOVES me. Just wanted to say hi and ask you to be my friend. Love Baby XOXOXO

Comments

• SammySammy Member Posts: 3,391
    edited 20 August, 2009
    Hi Baby :-h We are so happy that your foster Mommy is going to keep you! You are absolutely adorable, no wonder she couldn\'t resist you!
  • Carrie JohnsonCarrie Johnson Iowa CityMember Posts: 230
    edited 21 August, 2009
    HOW EXCITING!! congratulations! :) you are so precious, i looked at your pictures and wow you are a cutie. we are so happy that you found a home and happy for your meowmy for deciding to adopt a new cat! welcome to the wonderful world of catster :)
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 21 August, 2009
    Baby, you look just like me!! That makes us bested friends!! :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Even before I opened this post, I was thinking, she looks just like Angel, mol. :D:D:D:D:D:D So very glad your mommy decided to keep you, and on our birthday too!!! So that makes you, our "little sister" and automaticly puts you under Bumpurr's protection! :h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:
  • Tina FurlotteTina Furlotte TorontoMember Posts: 1,273
    edited 21 August, 2009
    Thank you all for your kind words and I am happy to have you Cowboy watching over me. Love Baby XOXOXO