Urinating accidents & vomiting...help.

Lindsay PoveromoLindsay Poveromo Winter SpringsMember Posts: 350
edited 7 October, 2005 in Cat Health
Lately, Landon has been vomiting her food here and there. We have never switched her food and it's the same food she's been on since we've gotten her. I thought maybe it was just because she'd try and eat too much since she's so small. Apparently, today she randomly urinated on the carpet. Once before there was urine in the closet but we weren't sure if it was Landon or her sister, though, now we think it may have been Landon. Obviously, we're about to go call the vet and set something up. Does anyone have any ideas of what to do or what this may be so we know what to expect?

Comments

• Lindsay PoveromoLindsay Poveromo Winter SpringsMember Posts: 350
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Landon's going to have a check-up and physical exam tomorrow morning, we just called the vet. Still, any ideas about what could be wrong are appreciated.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    The vomiting could be a sign of food allergy. Yeah, I know, you said that she\'s been eating the same food all along. Cats are really good at developing allergies to things that they\'ve eaten for ages, though. It\'s like it takes a certain amount of exposure before they become sensitive to it. The urination problem... Hard to say. There are a lot of things that can cause that and it could just be her way of saying, \"hey, Mom! I don\'t feel so good!\" I\'m glad you\'re taking her to the vet. Please let us know what you find out.