• Megan AndersonMegan Anderson franklinMember Posts: 62
    edited 4 November, 2006
    dont act all bose you have to be nice to a girl sorry but i am taken
  • Ana SlaterAna Slater Ladera RanchMember Posts: 146
    edited 5 November, 2006
    ok, but i really want a girlfriend!
  • Megan AndersonMegan Anderson franklinMember Posts: 62
    edited 6 November, 2006
    then tell the good things about yu make a girl want you so so much and you will have a girl friend in no time at all from zoe
  • Stephanie petersStephanie peters Post FallsMember Posts: 173
    edited 6 November, 2006
    are you sweet are you romantic cuz thts what i look 4 in a guy and im single... i think. love always Puff puff
    edited 6 November, 2006
    I am sweet and romantic, but i want someone around my age. And besides, arent you Jack's girlfriend Sugarpuff?
  • Ellie(Elinore) ClarkEllie(Elinore) Clark Member Posts: 9,364
    edited 7 November, 2006
    Hmmm, I am about your age, but am used to being a queen-can you handle that? I bet I could outrun you too, but I do need exercise. I think your attitude needs adjusting( lol, mine did.) You would really have to work hard on me since I am very stubborn. You are handsome though.
  • Midnight ButtsMidnight Butts MartinsburgMember Posts: 194
    edited 7 November, 2006
    You shouldn't just base your opinion on looks. A girl likes a guy who they can get to know and that will make them laugh. Not one that will just blurt out," I want a cute girl!!!" And sorry I'm taken!!
    edited 7 November, 2006
    Sparky, i would like to be your boyfriend but i don't know if i am taken or not because another cat offered and hasn't replied back yet. I f she does not reply, then u can be my girl. Im also a king. Im really nice too.