We found some fun (and stupid) cat christmas stuff!

jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
edited 12 November, 2006 in Plus Informational
Just in case any other cat was interested, we got some really fun and pretty goofy cat christmas stuff at collectionsetc.com. We ordered the cat nativity set and the cat for all seasons ( you can dress it up) everything was $15 or under. We figured if Mom was going to be called a crazy cat lady, she may as well act like one! It's probably really cheap looking stuff, but it's only for fun! Just thought we would pass it along...Oh, and they had a funny litter mat for only 5.99!

Comments

• Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 9 November, 2006
    Hey, if it involves cats, than it can't be stupid. We're checking out the site now.
  • Rick & Boo-Damphir WalkerRick & Boo-Damphir Walker Rocky MountainsMember Posts: 4,713
    edited 9 November, 2006
    Thanks for the shopping tip!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 9 November, 2006
    OOOH mom ordered the Cat nativity set too. Thanks so much for the link to the magazine.
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 9 November, 2006
    We're about to check the site out Eve... it sounds really neat! Thanks for posting it!
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 10 November, 2006
    Hee hee hee! I'm glad you cats liked the site! Wish they had more crazy cat stuff! Isn't that navity set sooo cute! Just another shopping tip, cafepress.com has a million cat things to order and you can make custom things there too. We got an ornament and mug with three cats on it that looked exactly like me, my sister, and brother! You can type in what type of cat you are looking for, and a million pages of products come up! Any other cats that find really unique cat things let us know! We are always shopping for interesting things!
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2006
    Thanks Eve! I'm going to check out the site too. I love fun cat christmas stuff !!
  • Kim YeagerKim Yeager FargoMember Posts: 1,689
    edited 12 November, 2006
    Thanks Eve for that website...momma said it reminds her alot like ltdcommodities.com or abcdistributing.com... These websites all have so many different things for pretty reasonable prices! We went and checked it out quickly but we also ordered a catalog! Thanks again.