Doing the Naughty

13»

Comments

• Charity JonesCharity Jones Valencia, San Fernando Valley,Member Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Coco! It was a moment I was very proud of in my life!;-)
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jordan, You're so pretty, you look like my cousin Colette! (My brother, Mouse, is a Tonk too!)
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hahhahahahahahaha Jordan, that story is GREAT!!! You the girl!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    [email protected]!! Like Marina said - You go girl!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 14 August, 2006
    *nudge*
  • Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Ooooh! Osiris! That is what I consider \"Doing-the-Naughty\"! I\'ve been neutered since I wuz about 5 mos. old, so I don\'t know how I figured out \"What\" to do, but my Momma went to Texas, to visit her Aunt, about 10 yrs. ago,(I\'m 13), and her Aunt gave her a stuffed Kitty that had belonged to her Cousin, who had passed away. Momma thought it was kinda \"Too Cutesey\" for her collection, & wasn\'t gonna keep it, but I just thought she was just plain \"Cute\"! I was caught making Sweet, Sweet Love to \"Suzy\", (The name Momma & Daddy John [Rainbow Bridge] gave to this toy). I \"Love\" Suzy at least four or five times a day! (Was it \"Good\" for you too??) I like especially, to sit on her Face, & do other unmentionable things to her! Momma had to cut off her \"whiskers\" so I wouldn\'t poke myself on my \"PINK-PANTHER\"! I have totally worn off the pile-fur from most of Suzy\'s body, & she is coming apart at the neck-seams, but Momma wouldn\'t DARE to throw her away, I would be so sad, \'cause none of the other stuffed **** hold a Candle to Suzy! She even holds real \"still\" for me! OooooH, Baby-Baby! Momma even took a bunch of photos of us together, doing the \"Humpty-Dance\"! All Momma has to do is whisk her past my face, & her Perfume gets me in the \"Mood\", again!
  • Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Hey, Harley, & Felix, & all you other \"Pee-Meisters\" out there! I am so glad that I am not the only one who Pee-Pees where I \"Shouldn\'t\"! If you clik me & read my Bio, you will see a History of Peeing! And I\'m PROUD OF IT! I even wail real loud, (especially in the middle of the nite!) so my Momma will come & give me Praise, & a Snacky-Treat, when I do it in the Bathroom Sink! Momma is trying to \"Re-Condition\" my behaviour from Peeing on the floors, carpets, Recliner & Bed, (I\'m EVICTED from the Bedroom! Hey, isn\'t that what Plastic sheeting is all about??)and doing it in the sink, where she can just \"flush\" it away! So far, I\'m doing pretty well with it, \'cause I really like Snacky-Treats! I think I do this, because I was mad at my former owners, who had me de-clawed. They dumped me out at a fast-food place by where Momma used to work. She thinks maybe I made them mad by Peeing in their Car. I am way better-off now, if that is the most those people thought of a Beautiful, Purebred Flame-Point Himmie! I will eventually prob\'ly get over this behaviour, with enuff Love & Understanding.
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 16 November, 2006
    MOL at Casper! Shocking! hehehe
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 16 November, 2006
    That's a riot Casper!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Um, this seems a bit shall we say, risque for us older gals, Caspar.
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 19 November, 2006
    It's nice to see this thread has been revived again! I just looked at the day it started - May22, 2005 - and that was the day I was adopted! I was being REAL good so I had nothing to contribute at the time. But now I do - I bug Daddy when he's working. I like to get on the table and knock his pens and stuff off with my paw...heeheee I also ruined Daddy's laptop - but it was an accident, I swear! He was working at the dining room table with a big glass of Coke at the side. I jumped on the table to get his attention and accidentally knocked the glass over....you can figure out the rest. He was upset so I snuck outside, then rolled around in the dirt. So I had to have a bath - that was punishment enough!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 November, 2006
    I have NEVER been naughty in my entire life *ROFL*

Bruce The Boss

edited 20 November, 2006
    Uh huh. Like we believe that Bruce! MOL!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 November, 2006
    Naughty? What's that??? ;-) Hey, Miranda! I know what you mean--I've "wrecked" plenty of keyboards by innocently bumping into a glass. I mean, who put it there to begin with? Not me! So why is it my fault? Humans, they just want everything to be someone else's fault! *snort* ;-)
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 20 November, 2006
    My brother is the one who does anything wrong, not me. I am the good cat.
13»