I have been nutered!

Nicole SavedraNicole Savedra Member Posts: 5
edited 13 October, 2005 in Cat Health
How could mommy have done this to me?? I am NOT happy with her right now!!

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations, Tazzie! :-) Getting neutered isn't much fun, but it's for the best--believe me!
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Be glad you have such a caring human mom, Tazzie. The nice fellas at the warehouse -- I was the official "shop cat" there -- gave me plenty of cuddling and dry Friskies, but they didn't know poo about cat care. That's why they let those two big ol' tomcats have their way with me when I was so very young and tiny. I had my first litter when I was eight months old, and I didn't weigh more than five and a half pounds. My second litter came only four months later. Giving birth to two litters was a huge stress on my small body that was still developing. Yes, I was a loving and responsible mom, but I honestly was a scared little girl who still needed a bit of mothering myself. When my second family adopted me, I was SO relieved to be spayed. At last, I could relax without worrying that some frisky fellow would have his way with me. Compared with my getting pregnant, the surgery was comfortable and easy. Tell us how you're feeling afterward, Tazzie honey. Keep smiling! *purrs*
  • April BennettApril Bennett Terre HauteMember Posts: 97
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Don\'t worry Tazzie, my Mom did that to me a few months ago. I wasn\'t happy either, but you\'ll get used to it. And you won\'t start spraying or other bad behaviors that will upset your mommy. And since I was an unwanted kitten, I am glad that I can\'t make any unwanted babies. They might not be as lucky as I was and find a good home.
  • Alex KondosAlex Kondos TulsaMember Posts: 600
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah for being fixed! Give your mom a pat on the back for doing the right thing. You'll forget you even had 'em, trust me :)