Christmas Rosettes?

FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
edited 12 December, 2009 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
We were just checking out the new holiday-themed rosettes and gifts, and while they're nice, we do have a little gripe. There are two Christmas-themed gifts - a tree (18/20 zealies) and Santa Paws (4/5 zealies). The only rosettes (1 zealie) added that relate to Christmas are the snowflake and the cross. I consider the snowflake a generic winter rosette. The cross is nice and of course appropriate, but I would like to see some 1-zealie rosettes with specific Christmas symbols, like a small tree, a candy cane, Santa hat, or a Christmas star. I like to send Christmas rosettes to my friends, but would appreciate a few more options. I can't afford to send many of the 4/5 zealie gifts and sure can't do the 18/20 zealie ones! Anyone else feel this way or am I being a Scrooge?

Comments

• edited 5 December, 2009
    I was hoping for some little trees or candy canes or gifts! Of course, our dogs use most of our zealies anyways. :( One of them even came over here and sent a shrimpie to a doggie!
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 5 December, 2009
    Hey! We have had Christmas specific rosettes before. What\'s up with this? :?
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 December, 2009
    Yes, we remember having Christmas rosettes the first year we were on Catster. For some reason, last year and this year HQ has chosen not to have them. We're not too happy about it.
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 10 December, 2009
    Felix, we feel exactly the same way you do and have been hoping HQ will have more Christmas rosettes soon. The first year we were here, we had a choice of snowflake, snowman, Christmas stocking and jingle bell rosettes. We loved the Christmas stocking and jingle bells! Last year we had only the snowflake and snowman. :( We\'re waiting to see if any other Christmas rosettes appear before giving Christmas rosettes to our friends.
  • SonnyBono BucherSonnyBono Bucher Member Posts: 3,534
    edited 10 December, 2009
    HQ definitely needs more rosettes that are only 1 and a better selection. Wouldn\'t it be nice if HQ would give all the Catster Plus Members an extra 50 zealies for Christmas?? Just an idea. Would like to hear how you feel about this =D>
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 10 December, 2009
    The Christmas stocking and jingle bell rosettes are back! %:D%%:D%%:D% Thank you HQ! ~a~ Sir Sonny, I agree that it would be furtastic if HQ gave Catster Plus members 50 free zealies for Christmas! :D
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 12 December, 2009
    Thank you, HQ, for adding the stocking and jingle bells! =D>=D> Sonny, I think 50 zealies for Plus members is a pawsome idea, too!
  • SonnyBono BucherSonnyBono Bucher Member Posts: 3,534
    edited 12 December, 2009
    Thank you Felix and Kaci-Sunshine ~a~