World\'s Coolest, Which Are Your Favorites?

13»

Comments

• Lucie JasutaLucie Jasuta Colts NeckMember Posts: 1,763 ✭✭
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Thanks you to all who voted for me. I didn't make the finals but my mommy said I was a real winner anyway.... HMMMMMMM not sure what she meant.... Purrs, Ozzie
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Your Mommy is right, Ozzie! None of my siblings made it to the finals either *sticks tongue out at Lucky Boo, who thinks he's more pawsome than me*. Mommy assures them that they too are winners! All cats are the World's Coolest! That said, the Judges DO have a hard task ahead of them!
  • Randi SachsRandi Sachs San FranciscoMember Posts: 862
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Hey kitties...sorry that we had to take down the finalists for a bit but we found some discrepancies in the votes. We're working our paws off over here and the new finalists should be up very soon. Stay tuned! HQ
  • Heather TemkeHeather Temke CincinnatiMember Posts: 2,365
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Huh??? I may not be a finalist anymore??? Boohoo. :-(
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Wh....Wh...............what? *sniffle*
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Huh????? Is there still a chance I could be a finalist?? But I already placed my vote for best in show, does it still count???
    edited 16 November, 2006
    My little bro Sindri is biting his claws in anticipation... I wonder how much longer it will be!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 16 November, 2006
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Voting is back on again guys. Good luck to all of you. I think that you all deserve to win.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Well, I am still not in the finals but somehow more of my friends are. HQ must have canceled out the votes from earlier because it looks like I can still vote. Good luck to all.
  • edited 16 November, 2006
    Woo hoo, I am still a finalist although mummy says that was not my best picture. Thank you all for voting for me and I am sorry for the ones that aren't in the final now. I know I won't win but it's fun while it lasts.
  • Joanne LamsteinJoanne Lamstein GoshenMember Posts: 1,911 ✭✭
    edited 16 November, 2006
    OH MY!!!! Thank you to ALL the kitties who voted for me! I can't believe I made the finals in 3 categories!!!! Who can I thank personally???? Hugs and purrs to you all and best of luck to all of the other finalists *grumbles* including my sister, Dutchess. *scowles at mom for making him type that*
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Aww, you should be nice to your sister, Gordy! I too would like to thank everykitty who voted for me! I am very happy to be a finalist in the Daredevil category, along with Gordy's sweet sister Dutchess.
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 17 November, 2006
    Congrats to all the kitties who made finals-a lot of Plus members did, cool! Even cooler a few were photos that we had voted on in only the past 48 hours, and they say 1 vote doesn't make a difference. We didn't make it to finals again. Oh well, mom says she's certain we placed 6th in all the categories. heehee.
    edited 17 November, 2006
    Teehee Zory! I'm sure your Mommy is right :)
  • Susan StoutSusan Stout TallahasseeMember Posts: 269
    edited 22 November, 2006
    My brudda Mika made the finals! I\'m so happy because he passed away very unexpectedly right in the middle of the contest and we didn\'t even know he made it until somebody pointed it out. It sounds like they pick the winner of each category, and we\'re not sure he\'ll win that one, but best in show would be a nice memorial ;-) Vote Mika! Paid for by Shameless Ploy Inc. LOL
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 22 November, 2006
    Are wea allowed to campain for others here? Since we placed 6th in all categories and didn't make finals, :) we spent a lot of time looking at all the other finalists. Picking a kitty is HARD, we know so many of you and had voted high 5s for many of you in the first round. For dogs we really like Leroy the Airport dog(his family is very sweet too), the Banana Gang, and also Brandi at the Rainbow Bridge, he's in the water dog category
13»