White Star Whitester Day 2010

2»

Comments

• Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Frosty! :c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9 I am SO touched and very, very honored. Thank you for recognizing me and for my beautiful white star! Mommy and I love you, and love you all so furry much! Deeply grateful purrrsss to you, sweet friend~ |:||:||:||:| And I send happiest concatulations to all of our wonderful winners! What a truly pawsome gesture on behalf of the Pure White Kitty Club!
  • Patricia KingPatricia King LapineMember Posts: 237
    edited 15 January, 2010
    OMC look we made Diego faint MOL see how funny he is!!! Whiskered Kisses Princess Annie
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Wake up Diego, wake up! Help help. Diego needs CPR :-O
  • Cherri ShinabergerCherri Shinaberger TownsendMember Posts: 60
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Oh goodness. I am so happy for the honor of being chosen by Romeo. I don't know whether to laugh :)) or cry :(( or do a happy fuzzy dance ~a~ I am certainly on :c9 and having a party ;P ! This was the purrfect day for some good news....as I have to go to the dreaded cat dr. Gotta get shots and I am hiding out...but, they know where I live....shucks! Thank YOU! Romeo you are the bestest!!! Purrs and hugs and kisses from Mawsie
  • Jenny TrickeyJenny Trickey Member Posts: 97
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star this year goes to Paul. Paul is a one year old blind kit who lives at the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary. He has gone through an awful lot for for such a young kit. I am also so proud to be Paul\'s Guardian Angel Kitty. Concatulations Paul! Purrs, Peepers 890690
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Paul (Catster 876682) %:D% Victor Gibbs %:D% Mawse ;c; Diego %:D%
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I would like to thank Swee' Pea for giving me a "Whitester White Star" It's such an honour to recieve one of these. As my brother The Drifter is a Whitester I know how much thought goes into these awards. Thank you so much Swee'Pea. Congratulations to all the other very worthy winners. =D> =D> =D> =D>
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Oh Snow this is so exciting!! ~a~ I am truly honored to be chosen by you to receive a White Star. You've always been good friends to my family and a true White Star yourself. Thank you so much and I can't wait to put my star on my Catster page. %:D% Concats to all the other winners of this wonderful award! love & purrs, Louis
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Mouse ;c;
  • Steve_GreenSteve_Green CrystalMember Posts: 72,788 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Wow, what an incredible honor, thank you Ice Box! I will display the star on my page with pride. :D Congratulations to all the other kitties that received this honor today as well! =D>=D>=D>
  • Jacky OwensJacky Owens Brisbane (Stafford Heights)Member Posts: 4,800
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Wow, KC, I'm overwhelmed at this honour, especially when I see the other kitties who have been honoured. I am astounded to be in such distinguised company as Louis Le Beau, Gleek, Dusty and all the others. I don't know what to say. Thank you all for this honour. :c9
  • edited 15 January, 2010
    Quite some time ago...our computer crashed and we lost most of our stuff we had saved. Can any white kitty try to find out about a White Star honor that I got a couple years back (maybe a little longer ago than that.) I hope The award giver might still have a copy of it. Thank you, Punkin Pooh
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Congratulations to all the White Star recipients this year! =D> %:D% =D> Punkin Pooh, I hope someone can find a copy of your previous award.
  • Amy BerryAmy Berry Member Posts: 58
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My Star goes to BK for helping my sister Peekaboo so much over the past few months. I think Mom was about ready to rip her own hair out, so thank you for all the awesome help. A happy mom means for food right?
  • Amy BerryAmy Berry Member Posts: 58
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I really wish to thank Teddy Mclovins for wearing his clothes so proudly. Teddy has meant so much to me and mo over th past few months. I have allergies and Teddy has been right there to support mom so she didn't throw me out the window when the itching got really bad. Thanks to Teddy I am a well adjusted less itchy cat in pants. Thanks Teddy!
  • Sally GottliebsonSally Gottliebson ColumbusMember Posts: 14,833
    edited 16 January, 2010
    My white star goes to a very pretty girl named Mouse. She is a sister of our own Drifter. Not only is Mouse beautiful, but she is a very brave and intelligent girl. She has had to overcome certain disabilities. But she now lives a very full and complete life surrounded by love. What more can any of us hope for.
  • Sally GottliebsonSally Gottliebson ColumbusMember Posts: 14,833
    edited 16 January, 2010
    I have chosen a sweet kitty named Russell to recieve my white star. Russell's family and mine have been good friends for some time now. Russell is not quite a year old and is named for his human grandfather who went to the bridge shortly before Russell came to his new family. Mom was immediately struck by the resemblance between Russell and her own Wee Geordi who went to the bridge at age 9 weeks. Geordi became ussell's guardian angel. We want him to have this honor because he filled a spot in all our hearts...to see him grow and become big and strong, just as our own Geordi might have done. His cater ID # is 997920.
    edited 16 January, 2010
    BK (Catster ID 10130) =; Teddy McLovin (Catster ID 1016502) =; Russell (Catster ID 997920) =;
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 January, 2010
    Once agin, thank you so much Swee' Pea. I really don't know what to say, I am meowless. And again, congratulations to all of the other winners. I am very honoured to be counted there among you all. |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
2»