The most beautiful cat on catster, and my crush!

Miranda WestwoodMiranda Westwood BurnieMember Posts: 70
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Is Emmy the beautiful Torsoiseshell, she is always there when I need her, and she never teases me about being overweight.

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I just knew you two would hit it off well!! SOooo happy for you both!!
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *ears blush* Goozy, darling, you\'re a wonderful, loving, and handsome hunk! I\'ve never once thought of you as being anything other than buff and powerful. (Mom and Dad think you\'re a real stunner, too. ;-) ) A dainty lady like me needs those strong muscles, after all! Thanks for being my love ... you\'re the best! *purrs and rolls on carpet* So sorry we didn\'t see your thread earlier! Mom has been so scatter-brained about getting things done these last two weeks that she hasn\'t been on the forums much at all. All of us are honored to read your kind and thoughtful words. Sweetie: Thanks so much for bringing us together. I\'ve mewed it before, and I\'ll mew it again: You are a genius when it comes to the fine art of matchmaking! So far, things are going swimmingly between us ... and I have a feeling that our kitty-romance is definitely going somewhere wonderful. I\'ll keep you posted as things unfold ... ;-)
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So, my dear Goozy, would you be kind enough to accompany me to the Catster Halloween party? I've got my French maid costume, and I'm ready to have a fab time with my ever-lovin' Aussie hunk! *mwah*