R.I.P Stinky

Katt loredoKatt loredo San AntonioMember Posts: 9
Stinky got runned over today. he was being chased by another cat and went into the street:( he had barely started to let me pet him and he was a good guy. he will be missed.

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 1 December, 2006
    So sorry for your loss. RIP Stinky
  • Margaret ThibaultMargaret Thibault TopekaMember Posts: 4,326
    edited 2 December, 2006
    Oh poor Stinky. He is soo cute. Looks like friend of mine. Sorry he got it. He is running on the other side of the Bridge. Purrs to his family.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 2 December, 2006
    We\'re so very sorry. Heidi will help welcome Little Stinky, and we\'re all sending Kitty Comfort to his Humans. Gracie, Checkers and Our Bridge Sister, Heidi.
  • Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    edited 2 December, 2006
    He's a very pretty cat. I'm sorry for his loss.
  • Anja R- D'AmbrosioAnja R- D'Ambrosio MapleMember Posts: 668
    edited 2 December, 2006
    I AM SO SORRY!!! Stinky was so beautiful,and it\'s so sad..i am a feral that lives outside too,i know how many dangerous and bad things can happen to us outdoor kitties..but you know,at least he had the chance to feel the love of somebody who cared for him..you know,if you read my story you\'ll see i have a lot in common with Stinky..i can\'t trust nobody and just recently mom could pet my head...while lying on her stomach and being very gentle!! Still,without nice people like Stinky\'s mom cats like us would never have a chance of knowing the joy of a human caress...hey,you know,now he is an angel-cat,was given his wings and his own shining star,and his mom can look up in the sky and see him every night....he certainly deserved his piece of heaven.....love,Big Foot
  • Anne RenaudAnne Renaud MontrealMember Posts: 31
    edited 2 December, 2006
    How tragic!!! Stinky was so beautiful and oh so young. Our thoughts are with your family. Beyond the Rainbow Bridge, no awful cars. Have fun up there angel cat.
  • Samantha Daniel-BanksSamantha Daniel-Banks MaldenMember Posts: 41
    edited 3 December, 2006
    May the great spirit shower you with eternal love sweet stinky~ be at peace and may you find joy in your heavenly kingdom! China Rose
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    edited 3 December, 2006
    Poor guy. Purring for your family Stinky.