1111213141517»

Comments

• edited 13 February, 2010
    Hi Penny, wanna dance?
    I'd be very glad to sir.
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole Member Posts: 23,985
    edited 13 February, 2010
    *Pie jumps in and starts to shake her tail....she moves with a grace that she doesn't ordinarily have....the music moves her*
    Go girl!
    Oh looky there Tabby Little is doin' the moon walk....
    Tansey look at Pie dance, man she is good!!!
    edited 13 February, 2010
    *Pie takes hold of Tabby Little's paw briefly as they dance...she claps her paws as he does the moonwalk. She's up and down and shakes her tail...moving and grooving to the music*
    Well it is getting late and we have a big day tomorrow. So Tansey and I will be getting hom. Pie, thank you fur coming. Storm do you wish to clean up? MAMA you'll need to get Tabby Little to bed before he does the splits and hurts himself.:)) We'll be back tomorrow for Valentines Day, if anyone would like to hang out and have a loving time. Good Night ALL Angel Duddy, have a good night, here is an extra blankie. Pie do you need a ride home??
    edited 13 February, 2010
    Yes Smoke, I would love a ride home. My old bones are a bit sore after this weekend's activities....MOL
  • edited 14 February, 2010
    Okay then, Pie, Tansey, are you both ready. Alrighty then. *Smoke holds the door open for his two most special ladies. He allows them to walk ahead to the truck. He steps around Pie and opens the side door for her, then shuts it securely. He gives Tansey a wink and then opens her door and helps her push her lovely dress inside. Then he trots around to the drivers side and hops in. Closes the door, starts up the engine, puts the radio on to some soothing music, flips the heater back on and there they go.* Pie, we so love this truck, I unhooked the camper back at the barn and Hermes is watching lil Smokey in the camper. She loves it and has her dolls with her. *Smoke glances at Pie thru the rear view mirror.* Is everything alright back there? Tansey and I would like to have you and Mojo go with us to the lake sometime and camp out. He loves the water and I like the taste of fish. You gals can sunbathe or just get to know each other better. Well here we are. *Tansey reaches back to give Pie a hug and a kiss.* Yes, Pie, I'd love to spend some time with you and Mojo. Goodnight Pie, see you tomorrow... Tansey, Pie is a wonderful kitty. *Smoke drives his Tansey home. They get home and take the Valentine prezzies for tomorrow inside. Then Smoke takes Tansey into his arms and :xo:*
  • Debbie StuckerDebbie Stucker Member Posts: 9,042
    edited 14 February, 2010
    Happy Valentine's Day to all! Smoke and Tansey...you two are a wonderpurr gift to all of us Olde Furts and to the BC! I am so happy that you both padded in and stayed! Your wedding was pawesome and your life together will be too! I brought some little heart-shaped breakfast sandwiches that Whisper and I made for all of you. They have nip creme cheese and salmon paste filling and if you look really close, the seeds on top are heart-shaped too! Hee-hee! Now, THAT took us a little while to create! I love you all...what a wonderpurr weekend this is! *She starts a little happy dance to celebrate!* ;c;
    Thank you Flowie, heart shaped sammies, this is so sweet! I want Tansey, Flowie, Pie,Rascal,Riley,Tabby Little,Smokey and the Preacher Cat to have this picture my mewomy took as she snuck in the sanctuary. Tansey and I are so grateful to have all of you as furiends and want you to know how much we love and admire you. You share in our joy now, as we have shared our fear, our sadness, our grief, our happiness and wellness through life's business. The reality is Love! *Smoke takes the red velvet cover off the stand to display the photo of The Wedding Party
    edited 14 February, 2010
    *Flowie looks at the purrfect photo of a purrfect day and sniffles* Oh, Smoke! Thank you so much! I will treasure this picture of us all furrever and efur! ;c;
    edited 14 February, 2010
    *Riley runs in for a short break from his skating heats* OMC! Smoke...buddy! This is pawesome! I will hang this photo in my stateroom when I get back to DS 9-Lives! Thank you! =;
    edited 14 February, 2010
    Oh Smoke!!! This picture is simply purrfect!!! Thank you so much. I'm going to have mom put it on my page later. I'm so glad you and Tans had a special day.
    Excuse me furts, I was helping Tansey get ready for her most needed nap. I am so glad you like the picture, my meowmy says it took furever and was very complicated, she was up till 3:30am working on getting it out of the dark room. I just love her! She also says that it took all of our dreams to make a wish come true. Where's Rascal. *Smoke looks around the room.* Oh, Storm wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day, but she is unable to come in tonight, her tummy is alittle upset right now. *Smoke sits down to mingle and enjoy his guests.*
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce clevelandMember Posts: 7,267
    edited 14 February, 2010
    Hi everybody. I brought some Valentine cookies and my flute in case there is any jamming here or at Pie\'s. Ooh, look at those cute sammies.
    Hi Molly, so glad you brought your flute, it would be neat if we could play together, I have my harmonica with me. You begin and I'll come in.......