Benjamin is sick!

Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
edited 20 October, 2005 in Cat Health
He just hasn't been himself for the past few days. On Tuesday, he actually flattened his ears and bit me when I pet him! He's never done either before! He's always been such a happy little guy. This morning he had a hard time pooping and when he did, it was just a "blob". I called the vet and took him right over. He has a slight fever! They may keep him overnight. I'm still waiting to hear from them and will call if they don't reach me soon. The vet didn't think it was anything really serious, but we want to be sure. Thanks for listening. I'm so worried! Benjamin's Mom

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow! I\'d be worried, too. We\'re thinking \"get well\" thoughts for him. Keep us posted when you find out what\'s going on. Edited because it\'s hard to type with paws.
    Poor Benjamin! I hope he feels better soon. I know a fever makes me feel pretty crummy too.
    Poor thing! Please let us know how Benjamin is doing. We pray that he feels better!! Love Midnight Helen
  • Lauren DooleyLauren Dooley RichmondMember Posts: 74
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh! I and my brother will send well wishes and lots of support to Benjamin! Let us know what happense! Luigi
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwww Benjy! Get well soon! It's not fun to be sick! Purrrrs and kitty kisses! To Benjamin's Mom: Keep us posted on how he's doing!
  • Jennifer SchallyJennifer Schally Member Posts: 820
    edited 27 February, 2006
    me and my brother hope Benjamin feels better soon. Please keep us posted
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks everycat! I came home tonight. I'm not feeling quite myself, but the vet says I will in a day or so. I was only gone ONE night, and that darn Sophie is acting like she never saw me before! She's hissing at me! Sheesh! Oh, well, I've found the best thing to do is just ignore her. Hehehe!