kitten wet food

Sophie VeilleuxSophie Veilleux Member Posts: 182
edited 6 March, 2010 in Food & Nutrition
I have been feeding my kitten wellness wet food, but I think she is bored of it because she only eats about half of what I offer (1 1/2 teaspoons twice a day). I was wondering what other kitten wet food I should get her to mix it up, I don't know which brands offer KITTEN wet food. Price doesn't matter (I would rather more expensive and don't want Friskies or anything like that). We don't get EVO here so can't get that either.

Comments

• Rebecca NowakRebecca Nowak Orange County, NYMember Posts: 1,397
    edited 5 March, 2010
    Hi Leia. Well, I was going to suggest the EVO, but you could check out the foods listed here: http://cats.about.com/od/cannedfood/tp/kitten_canfood.htm What about an \"all life stages\" food. Can you get Nature\'s Variety Instincts? By Nature and By Nature Organics, available at PetSmart, is also an all life stages food. I just checked, the Merrick\'s canned foods are also all llife stages, but they are not all grain free if that\'s something you are looking for, you\'d have to check the labels. Purrs, Shade
  • Tina BTina B Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 2,238
    edited 6 March, 2010
    You could try the other grain free flavours of the Wet Wellness. It doesnt have to be the "kitten" formula, as these Wellness cans are high enough in protein, and are fine for kittens.