Blind dating servace

Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
edited 8 December, 2006 in Catster Crushes
If you are single on catster, just sign up here. All you have to so is say a little about yourself. I'll add you to teh singles list, and I'll post your match here. When you have a match, go on a date with them and have a wonderful, or horrible, time. List: Boys: Ninja Girls: *no girls yet!*

Comments

• Stephanie petersStephanie peters Post FallsMember Posts: 173
    edited 2 December, 2006
    hey, im a black cat and im an romaintic sweet and kind so i hope a girl kitty wil reply to me p.s wiley coco says she loves you!
  • Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 2 December, 2006
    *Purr!* If you're anything like CoCo, you'll find someone soon!
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 3 December, 2006
    Can i sign up?
  • Midnight ButtsMidnight Butts MartinsburgMember Posts: 194
    edited 3 December, 2006
    Aren't you going out with Randy, Kelly?
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 3 December, 2006
    oh ya but randy said he was single on his page anyway i'll cross my name out *crosses name out*
    edited 4 December, 2006
    thank you wiley and Coco says she loves you very much and that this is a great idea!!!
    edited 4 December, 2006
    thank you wiley and Coco says she loves you very much and that this is a great idea!!!
  • edited 8 December, 2006
    Hi my name is Miracle. I'm single I guess......I thought I had a boyfriend but I guess not. Anyways I am a petite girl who is a love bug. I love catnip and long walks or just hanging out cuddling. Anyone interested?
    Hi my name is Reeses. I've been looking for a boyfriend but haven't had any luck yet. I'm a little shy but once I get to know you i'm a lover. I like catnip and cuddling. Anyone interested post here, start a new topic or Cmail me. I look forward to hearing from some boy cat soon.
    Hi my name is Miss Kitty, I'm looking for a boyfriend. Is anyone interested? I like catnip, long walks and cuddling.