Love is in the air for us!

Devyn GlennDevyn Glenn EastvaleMember Posts: 160
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Carlitos and I are boyfriend and girlfriend! We love each other very much and would like to make that announccement! Thank you and I love you Carlitos!

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwww Mya i love you too!!! Maybe soneone day we can take our relationship a bit higher and get married here on Catster and have cute kitties!!! Thats always been a dream of mine. But we must be single and get to know each other as boyfriends and girlfriends right now :) Love Carlitos
  • Devyn GlennDevyn Glenn EastvaleMember Posts: 160
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's a plan!
    Thanks Mya!!!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well Carlitos looks like you beat me to it in finding you a crush! *grins* I wish you both the very best! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Im here Mya!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HI DARLING!
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats...I know how great it is to find your one true love.*smiles at sweetie*Love Milton
    edited 27 February, 2006
    THANK YOU MILTON!
  • -- ---- -- Member Posts: 4,760
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratz! I myself have a girlfriend, Smudge! We two are craziley in love ;P
    edited 27 February, 2006
    CONGRATS!
    Mya and Carlitos, I just wanted to say that Blaze and I are very happy for you!! We hope you will find happiness together always! Love Helen