Cats fan page on facebook

Nellie AlexisNellie Alexis IndianapolisMember Posts: 30
edited 31 March, 2010 in Laws & Legislation
This really ticks me off everytime i see it or think about. I found this fan page on facebook that had name Cats for a title i orginally thought it was for cat lovers but i was mistaken. When i opened the wall page on it i saw these post by a bunch of idoits who kept writing about how they wanted to abuse cats. They posted things like how they wanted to kick cats, give them anti-freeze, and throw them out the window and other horrible stuff like that. Im like how can someone do that to a cat or even write about it. What really ticks me off is that the page has been reported so many time but facebook wont get rid it. What do you all think about this?

Comments

• Tina BTina B Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 2,238
    edited 23 March, 2010
    It definately has to be reported again ,if that doesnt work then you call the police.
  • Marta GasperMarta Gasper FairburyMember Posts: 636
    edited 31 March, 2010
    Our mom is in FB..she\'s gotten help 4 cats there but she\'s seen the page you mentioned too. Just skimped over it, she\'s tired of reading stuff like that but should be reprted.