Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Wellness Coupons! :D

Sophie VeilleuxSophie Veilleux Member Posts: 182
edited 9 April, 2010 in Food & Nutrition
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that if you sign up at the Wellness website, they send you an email a couple of weeks later with coupons :D You get 1$ off canned food and 3$ off dry food. I believe you can get those coupons every month if you check back regularly. I've been using them and it's nice :) Also, there are links for both US and Canada coupons.

Comments

• ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 26 March, 2010
    Thank you Tortie Sis Leia!! =D> We had just signed up yesterday. It would be great to get coupons. We love eating the Wellness CORE as treats. It is yummy. Mommy is going to buy the Wellness CORE canned for us this weekend to try. She hopes we like it. Has anyone tried the Wellness CORE canned food??
  • Sophie VeilleuxSophie Veilleux Member Posts: 182
    edited 26 March, 2010
    I actually just bought a wellness CORE can yesterday but have not fed it to Leia yet. I'm sure she will love it tho because she loves all the other canned Wellness food, especially the turkey and salmon!
    edited 26 March, 2010
    Leia, let me know how you like it. Zack and I will try it tomorrow and report back. For the Wellness canned, so far we've only tried the Wellness Kitten food and we like that ok. Mommy thinks we will like the CORE better. We didn't like the Wellness Kitten Dry food at all but we like the CORE dry food. ~a~ Always fun to try a new food!!
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 26 March, 2010
    :-h Leia & Zoey Wellness Pet Foods is a very good Co. We signed up right away when we were informed that the only wat to get those money savings coupons was thru the \"Wellness Newsletter\" Kally Kat eats the Wellness CORE as a treat. She lubbs ♥ the Wellness Grain - Free canned foods, butts not the CORE Canned foods. Give it a try, you might like it! Let us know how it goes ok.:)
    edited 26 March, 2010
    :-h Hi Kally Kat!! Thank you for the Wellness reviews. I think Wellness is a very good company too. I will let you know if Zack and I like the CORE canned or not. |:|
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 27 March, 2010
    :(( Oh, my kitty, I suddendly realized that yur RA new younger sisfurr & yur brofurr Zack. My Momma wipes da tears away, bepawz she knows that RA is doing so gud up at the bridge. She\'s making sure all in her household is happie & healthy as she is too! |/a/| Lubbs yur new kitty pages MomKatt. =; Wubbs & kitty kisses, Kally Kat xoxoxoxoxo
    edited 27 March, 2010
    Thank you Kally Kat!! Yep, RA is being a very good Guardian Angel for Zack and I |/a/| Mommy will be going to the store in about an hour to buy us more food and I'm sure she'll pick us up some surprises too. It is hard for her not to pick up new toys whenever she goes into a pet store :)) |:|
    edited 27 March, 2010
    :-h Mommy & Daddy first went to the Passionate Pet Store to buy food but they only were able to get the Natural Balance and a couple cans of the CORE fish. Mommy doesn't like to feed us too much fish so we only get it once in awhile. They were totally out of the CORE chicken canned. The lady told her they had trouble keeping it on the shelf with buyers but it seemed that they haven't had it for awhile now even with a reorder so she wasn't sure when they'd get it next. Wasn't sure if Wellness was having a hard time keeping up or what. Daddy did buy us another condo though! ~a~ So next to Petco. Mommy bought what was on the shelf - 15 cans of the Chicken CORE. When she got home she fed it to us. I loved it. YUM!! I gobbled mine down. I like most foods. My nickname is Miss Piggy. I liked the Evo too (but didn't seem to agree with Zack). Zack didn't take to the CORE as much as I did. He didn't finish his plate. So I'm thinking it was ok, but he wasn't lovin' it. Mommy feeds us 4 times a day. She divides a 3oz can between us each meal. So she really prefers the smaller cans as not to have to warm anything over. The larger cans will be good when we go to 2 meals a day after we turn 1 yrs old. The Vet suggested feeding us different foods so that we don't get fussy when we get older. We are suppose to get 6 oz of canned each a day. So Mommy thinks she will feed us a little CORE for one of our meals, then Chicken Soup for the Kitten Lover's Soul, Wellness Kitten and different Natural Balance flavors for other meals. We'll try the CORE tomorrow morning again to see if Zack takes to it better. I think our favs are Natural Balance Turkey & Giblets and Chicken & Liver in the cans. We still love the CORE dry though for yummy treats or to have a couple pieces mixed in with our canned food.
  • Jordan SpivaJordan Spiva Los Angeles,CAMember Posts: 355
    edited 28 March, 2010
    Thanks!
  • Rhonda ColemanRhonda Coleman Member Posts: 191
    edited 28 March, 2010
    Hi All! Mom\'s been sick, so I haven\'t been on much! But, mom bought me some Wellness Core food yesterday. Today she fed me some of the \"chicken, turkey, and chicken liver\" mixed in with my normal Friskies. At first I didn\'t care for it - I like my food chunky, not looking like puree\'d \"stuff\" but I\'m getting used to it. She also bought some Wellness \"Grain Free\" in \"turkey & salmon,\" \"beef & chicken,\" and \"turkey.\" She thinks it is VERY expensive, but, hey, I\'m WORTH it!! ~a~
    edited 28 March, 2010
    Shadrach I sure hope your Mommy is feeling better soon. Seems like alot of something is going around. =; That is great that you tried the CORE and liked it plus the other Wellness foods. It is a very good company. Well, Mommy tried feeding us the CORE again this morning but Zack said nope on that by not eating any of it even with his favorite CORE dry in it. So today, we've been back to eating the EVO cat & kitten food canned. We both loved it. We loved it before but Mommy was thinking it was upsetting Zack's tummy tum but now she thinks that might have been the bug we had. So Mommy will watch his poopies and see what happens. It is good that cats have lots of great choices of good foods to eat!! ~a~ I hope everycat has a great week!! ~a~
  • Sophie VeilleuxSophie Veilleux Member Posts: 182
    edited 30 March, 2010
    I haven't been keeping up..lol Well mommy fed me Wellness CORE canned food this weekend and the first time she fed it to me, she gave me a bath right after and it was all too much for me so I puked it up after. But the next times, I kept it in and I love it! I gobble it all up. I like the variety Wellness has in canned food, my favourite is beef & salmon, turkey & salmon and the chicken CORE. The only thing is that I have runny poop sometimes. Mommy doesn't understand it because i've had the same food for over a month and sometimes it's normal, sometimes it's runny. Maybe it's cuz sometimes I go in the bath tub after mommy's showers and lick the water, yum! And yes, Wellness is a great pet food company, and think we are very fortunate to get coupons from them!
  • Jennifer WhitingJennifer Whiting KalamazooMember Posts: 3
    edited 30 March, 2010
    I haven't tried Wellness yet! I'll have to ask mi madre to try it out when my Fancy Feast is all gone! |^|
  • Alisha MaccouxAlisha Maccoux Member Posts: 4
    edited 1 April, 2010
    Hm my mom feeds me wellness as well! I am eating a mix of Wellness Healthy Indulgences and Halo wetfood (Lamb, tuna and Chicken for the win!) with dry Wellness Core and Healthy Weight Blue Buffalo on the side. Tis good stuff!
    edited 3 April, 2010
    :-h Guess what? I like the Wellness CORE canned better than the EVO canned!! Mommy could tell that Zack was enjoying eating the EVO canned better than me, even though I'd eat it. So today for lunch she gave me the Wellness CORE instead and I gulped it up. So now Zack is going to be fed the EVO and I'm going to get the CORE. And for treats we'll both get the CORE dry. :-k This of course is subject to change. :))
    edited 9 April, 2010
    Well, we changed foods back to what we were eating before. The high protein foods don't seem to agree with either of us. So we are both back to eating the Natural Balance canned food and the Wellness canned Kitten food. Of course Mommy had just ordered cases of the EVO and CORE!!