WHAT MAWSE AND MA LOVE ABOUT CATSTER

Cherri ShinabergerCherri Shinaberger TownsendMember Posts: 60
edited 12 December, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
The last three days have been excruciating, with worry about Mawse's illness. Those three days show me exactly what I love about Catster. It's all the little angels tiptoeing around on tiny kittycat feet, sending prayers and love in huge bouquets! The pmails and the rosettes and stars and the time people/cats took to show they care was astounding! There is no way I can put all their names in here. There are so very many! Their love and purrs helped Mawse and Mommie get through this terribly scary time. I don't think there could have been any one person that I know who could have understood my anguish and fear as much as these lovely angels have done. This is truly what the Christmas spirit is all about......love. Thank you all for giving yours. Catster....and all of you, you are our hero cats and people! Forever.

Comments

• Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Hey Mawse I'm happy that you are back and you are better!!!! now try to eat and get strong every day!!!! Take care!!!! Love Ashlye
  • Margie WhitteckMargie Whitteck WilmingtonMember Posts: 2,079
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Hi Mawse! We're soooo glad you're feeling better and are purr-aying that it continues!! purrs and headbutts, Lucy and Logan
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Catster's just great, isn't it?? I'm glad you're feeling better, Mawse! Happy Holidays to you and your Mommy!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Glad you're feeling better Mawse ... you too, Lucky Boo!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Yay!