Freeze-Dried Yummies!

Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
edited 13 December, 2006 in Food & Nutrition
Just wondering if anycat else has tried freeze-dried treats. I have sampled two brands: Wildside Salmon and Halo Liv-a-Littles Chicken. Wow. They opened up a whole new world for me! I was one of those cats who didn't like treats. I'd turned my nose up at Greenies, Pounce, Aquariyums, Temptations, Nutro treats, and lots more. But I just can't get enough of the freeze-dried treats! Are they as healthy as they seem? It seems to me that they are since they have so little ingredients. I just wish they didn't cost so much (the liv-a-littles were ten dollars for an ounce or two). I turn into a totally different cat when I am around these treats. If Mom holds one in her hand, I will gnaw at it and shake my head to try to rip it out of her hand. It's almost like the treats bring out some kind of prey drive in me! Mom really enjoys it. Any cats who don't like treats? I recommend at least trying the freeze-dried treats to see if you like them.

Comments

• Sarah KlearSarah Klear VictoriaMember Posts: 239
    edited 13 December, 2006
    Mmm...yes we love them! Since we are fed a raw diet, meowmy tries to find treats that are 100% meat or have very little other ingredients. We like Snack 21 fish snacks, Halo Liv-A-Littles, Real Meat CANZ and many more! Two paws up for freeze dried treats!