Weird question?

Larissa AllenLarissa Allen LintonMember Posts: 34
edited 25 October, 2005 in Cat Health
Well my mommy is up late, she\'s kind of worried about me but we live out in the middle of no where and there is no ER Vet, but she\'s not even sure if she needs one. Today, I\'ve been my active playful hungry kitten self but I\'ve been making a LOT of eye boogers today! I don\'t have a runny nose or anything else. My poop is normal and firm and I\'m looking okay other wise. Larissa keeps wiping them out of my eyes but they keep comming back! Is it normal for a kitten (eight weeks) to make a lot of eye boogers? Larissa is gonna take me to the Vet tomorrow, or the next day because she\'s gettin\' worried but she figured she\'d ask her just get some advice to help her though the night.

Comments

• Sue EnglandSue England Mount Druitt, SydneyMember Posts: 385
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sounds to me like you got kitty flu, I had it a few times and it is common in kitties and cats. The doctor might give you some antibiotics. Tell your mum to keep you drinking and eating, provided you doing these things you will be ok, but good idea to go see the doctor about this too Good luck little monster love Jordan