GREAT SUCCESS!

Rusti SavageRusti Savage Long BeachMember Posts: 806
edited 16 June, 2010 in Behavior & Training
Attila's mom here - This morning a very whiny Attila was insistent upon getting me out of bed, so since it was sunny I decided to try his harness on him again and take him outside. He did WONDERFUL! Not only did he not get scared and try to bolt, get tangled or attempt to escape, but he pottied outside! I'm thinking that if I can start taking him out (now that its done storming I hope) with more of a routine I can cut down on litterbox waste. THAT would be awesome, because I'm allergic to cat urine. But I was just so proud of my little crumudgeon that I wanted to share! Thank you Catster for the harness recommendation!

Comments

• Renee RyzRenee Ryz Member Posts: 2,164
    edited 16 June, 2010
    great for you Atilla! Tig LOVES his harness. He has a certain crazy meow when he sees it. One thing I do is that after his harness is on, I pick him up & take him out. I am hoping he associates that with going out, so as to cut down on him wanting to bolt out to go outside.