10 Question - Questionaire

Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
edited 22 June, 2010 in Plus Friendly
Copy and paste in the thread with your answers.. 1. How long have you been on Catster? 2 years - 2. Are you a plus member? YES 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Mostly forums 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Kally Kat, Linus, Spitty, Fred, Purrsilla 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? brother 6. How many? Just ONE 7. Do you ever get bathes? Sure do... every couple months. 8. Ever have your nails clipped? Every two weeks or when the people say "OUCH" 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? I seem to have no reaction to it, its weird. 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawrents? I go to sleep like a good kitty wiff mommy.

Comments

• scatha guardianscatha guardian southMember Posts: 158
    edited 18 May, 2010
    1. How long have you been on Catster? August 28th, 2008 2. Are you a plus member? YES 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Mostly forums, I belong to groups and to my best to stop by there, but I tend to forget... 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Kally Kat, Althea PAWS, Tasha 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? Sister, two older aunts 6. How many? Three 7. Do you ever get bathes? When I was a baby, not anymore. 8. Ever have your nails clipped? I am good with the post thingy 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? I rub all over it, eat it, get happy, and fall asleep! 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawparents? I tend to stay awake and roam the house. At heart, even thought I am neutered, I am still a tom cat. The rest of them go to bed. I think I like to do it just to bother them all...MOL
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 19 May, 2010
    Aw... tank yew soo much my wunnerful furriends! I wubbs ♥♥ ya so mush. :c9 Huggs, |:| Kally Kat
  • edited 20 May, 2010
    Copy and paste in the thread with your answers.. 1. How long have you been on Catster? 31 days 2. Are you a plus member? YES 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Both 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Kally Kat, Lucy, Leo, Riley, Siggy, Miss Mittens, Milo, Pixie, Timmy and many more! 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? I'm a only kitty right now! 6. How many? None 7. Do you ever get bathes? Yep about once a month 8. Ever have your nails clipped? Yes and I don't likes it! 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? Lub it, makes me silly and very active! 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawrents? I am very active at night I guess because I nap alot when Mama is at work. But she finally gets me calmed down enough to go to sleep wiff her.
  • Timmy_TomcatTimmy_Tomcat Plymouth Meeting 19462Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 May, 2010
    Copy and paste in the thread with your answers.. 1. How long have you been on Catster? under a month 2. Are you a plus member? YES 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Starting to do forums 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Mercedes Milo 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? brothers all 6. How many? Two 7. Do you ever get bathes? NEVER we are a bunch of clean fellows 8. Ever have your nails clipped? We have a very nice tree that we use. We also use the couch which was a cat post from way long ago 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? We all love it. We come and gather and sniff and roll about. we play with toys and then get into a free for all 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawrents? We run in and lay in bed with pop. Tim on the right Toby on the left. Buddy just looks up as he is still sleeping on the couch. After pets we mosey about and then come back in for sleeping later on. Some mornings we are in bed Some we are not:^:
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 22 May, 2010
    :) Thank mew Sassy & Toby Tomcat! We are so happie you both found Catster. ;c; Tank yew Sassy for also being my one of my fureva furriends...|:| Wubbs, Kally Kat xoxoxoxo
  • Michelle TuzinskiMichelle Tuzinski chicagoMember Posts: 302
    edited 25 May, 2010
    1. How long have you been on Catster? 2 years - 2. Are you a plus member? YES 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Mostly Groups and Forums 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Mortica and Family, Midnight Helen, Annadee 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? brothers 6. How many? 2 7. Do you ever get bathes? Everyday , I give myself washies / I had a human bath before and I did not like it. 8. Ever have your nails clipped? Yes when I was a Kitten 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? I love it so much I eat it ! 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawrents? It depends how much activity I have during the day , If we are home all day alone we run around like nuts mom says. I love to sleep with mom also.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 May, 2010
    Copy and paste in the thread with your answers.. 1. How long have you been on Catster? 5 Years in August 2. Are you a plus member? Yes 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Forums but must make more of an effort in the groups 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Oh too many to mention and you are ALL special, but the ones I meow with most in the forums would be Mouse, Gimli and Elisabeth Ann. 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? Two Sisters!!!!! 6. How many? Too many!! 7. Do you ever get bathes? Nooooo never, we keep ourselves very very clean. 8. Ever have your nails clipped? No, I have some special places I like to scratch to keep them in order. 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? I love my catnip cigar and carrot, I roll around on the floor with them and go all soppy. 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawrents? I am a very good boy and I snuggle with Mom, unlike my two sisters who like to cause mischief during the night. :n:

Bruce The Boss

• Nuk AnukNuk Anuk Member Posts: 846
    edited 21 June, 2010
    1. How long have you been on Catster? 3 and a half years 2. Are you a plus member? Yes - at first through the generosity of a friend and then for ourselves. 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Both 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Of course I do - Nope... They know who they are :) 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? Two "Sisfurs" - not of my litter, but forced upon me. 6. How many? Two 7. Do you ever get bathes? I had one once... in the hospital. I really needed it - Who wants to drink Barium? Not me and I showed the vet just how much I didn't want to drink it. 8. Ever have your nails clipped? Regularly. All four paws. 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? I get excited, and sometimes aggressive. I get silly and roll around in it and drool. The girls could care less, they just want to eat it. 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your It depends on my mood...Sometimes I sleep and sometimes I play.
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 21 June, 2010
    :-h 1. How long have you been on Catster? 4 months (family - 4 years) 2. Are you a plus member? Yes I am 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? Forums once in awhile. 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - My sister Zoey, Fisher, Mercy, Tigger, Kovo are a few. 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? sister Zoey 6. How many? Just one Zoey. 7. Do you ever get bathes? No, I prefer to bathe myself 8. Ever have your nails clipped? Once at the vet but never again. We need to climb our houses. 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? Catnip doesn\'t do a thing for me. 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your pawrents? I am very very wild right before going to bed. Mommy stays up late and so do I. :D
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 22 June, 2010
    1. How long have you been on Catster? 4 years 2. Are you a plus member? Yes! 3. Do you visit Forums or Groups? I'm not very good at keeping up with groups. I visit a couple of the forums regularly 4. Do you have a few special friends? Name a few - Yes, I have some wonderful Catster friends! I don't want to leave anycat out so I'm not going to name them. 5. Sister or brother in your cat household? TWO kitten brothers, a deeply missed angel sister and a beloved doggie sister 6. How many? 4 siblings total 7. Do you ever get bathes? When I had ringworm I had to get a bath every week for 2 months! It was horrible! 8. Ever have your nails clipped? Mommy clips my nails. 9. Do you like catnip? What does it do for you? I like to taste it and roll in it! 10. When nite time comes are you more active, or do you go to sleep like a nice kitty with your I like to sleep!