What sites do you order food from?

Christy MChristy M Member Posts: 329
edited 17 July, 2010 in Food & Nutrition
Mom is trying to get us a good canned food because she worries about our water intake. We don't like Wellness much, and the only other decent food the pet store has is Halo, which is decent but has a whole lot more veggies than any of us like. She wants to try other things but only knows of Pet Food Direct, where you have to buy entire cases. As picky as we are, she just wants to try some single cans of different stuff. So to make a long story short, where else have you guys ordered from? Know of anywhere that sells single cans? Any ideas you can give us would be great! xo-Pippin, Ava Grace, and Cole

Comments

• ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 16 July, 2010
    :-h Zoey and I love the Wellness so Mommy buys that by the case at petco, tailwaggers or amazon. But before that we were trying different cans and flavors of canned food to see what we liked. Mommy does almost all the shopping online. She has ordered separate cans from this site (company located in CO) before and was happy with our order: *onlynaturalpet.com* Hope this helps you. :D
  • Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 16 July, 2010
    Yes, I think onlynaturalpets.com is a better place than petfooddirect.com. Plus they have a bigger selection. The best way to find out is to google the kind of food you're looking for and see which sites sell them. Another site we like is entirelypets.com. Very good place to order from and they're fast.
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 17 July, 2010
    We order from the site that Zack linked- onlynaturalpet.com. They are reasonably priced and we get coupons/shipping discounts. It's really nice to try a couple of cans of different foods to see what we like. They also carry Ziwipeak and that is one of the only foods Lucy can eat due to her allergies. It's cheaper for me to buy it online and have it shipped then to buy it from the store in my area that carries it :-O
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 17 July, 2010
    Have you tried Blue Wilderness, its by Blue Buffalo, its grain free, you can get it at Pet Smart or Pet Co, the cans are 3 oz, and run $1.39 a can. I have a crystal cat, I mix his wet, with water, so its like a soup, to increase his water intake. He pees a very big spot. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D http://www.bluebuff.com/products/cats/wilderness-cat.shtml I just feed the blue one, the chicken. My vet said to avoid the duck, forget now why, and you don't want to feed salmon to a crystal cat. :D Forgot to ans your ques, mol, :-O I don't order online, I just don't trust them, if there is a prob with the food, I can take it back to Petsmart, on line, who ya gonna take it back too? And with Petsmart, if they won't eat it, you can take it back and exchange it, on line, how ya going to do that? While trying to find a good quality food, that Bumpurr would eat, took back many brands, Petsmart was real glad when he decided he liked Blue Wilderness, mol. =;=;