Hey everyone -
Penny and MJ were spayed last Monday; everything's been looking fine until last night when I looked at Penny's stitches. They were a little pink and puffy. This morning I was distracted because my BF was really sick with food poisoning...by the time I remembered to take a look it was 12:30pm and the vet's office was closed. They were more swollen and it was notiebable that she had been chewing at them. I've put a cone on her but now I don't know if I should take her to the emergency clinic tomorrow since my vet is closed on Sunday as well. Can they wait till Monday? She's unhappy about the cone but doing okay...anyone been through this before or have any advice??
Thanks a lot.