Will you cats sign my Guest Book?

Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
edited 20 August, 2010 in Plus Friendly
I just added a Guest Book on my page, and it would be nice to see where some of my furrends come from. I may even send you a rosette in return...if you could add your furry selves, that would be grrreat! Purrs, Mugsy

Comments

• Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 1 August, 2010
    Purr Mugsy, :-h Mommy signed yur Guestbook & we lubbs yur Profile Page lookin soo bootiful juss like yoo! ;c; I hab a Guestbook tew, wud yoo like to sign mine tew? We can exchg Rosettes, sounds gud to mee, watta say litta gurl? Huggs & kisses, Kally Kat & Mommy Liz xoxoxo
  • BambergcatBambergcat Member Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2010
    Natasha found this book opened and sat right in front of it. I just ran and got the camera and tool her picture. It wasn't posed at all. It looks like she is looking for something in the yellow pages. Let your paws do the walking.....She loved signing your guest book. What a clever book!!!
  • Claire AbelClaire Abel VallejoMember Posts: 19,753
    edited 1 August, 2010
    I signed it and have one too - will you sign mine?
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 2 August, 2010
    :-h Mugsy your page is so cute and girly. I love all your pictures. Especially the one of you in your indoor haven. Very cool!
  • Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
    edited 2 August, 2010
    We signed your guestbook for you. If you want to be friends, it is up to you if you like.
  • Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 2 August, 2010
    Thanks all you furs for signing my book! I thinks I got you all in return by signing yours as well, and leaving you with Rosies. |^|
  • Valerie KoenigsfeldValerie Koenigsfeld Mason CityMember Posts: 17,667
    edited 4 August, 2010
    Signed your guestbooks, Mugsy, Baxter & Kally Kat. Would love it if anyone would like to sign mine! :-h
    edited 4 August, 2010
    Mew mews,Wyatt :) Tank mew fur signing my Guestbook! Mommy signed yurs & left yew sum yummy Treats. Lubb yur Birdie Profile page Wow! We lubbs our bakyawd birds. Huggs & kitty kisses, Kally Kat xoxoxo
  • Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 4 August, 2010
    I signed your book too Wyatt....and my yes, you have a lovely page with the birdies! :-h
    edited 20 August, 2010
    Mews furriends, :-h I signed effurry Kats Guestbook, but noticed that sum ob yew don't have one. Mommy gave Treats to all & ebin Corralled ya tew! Natasha, Zoey, SASHA -- MANX, I hope yew all will be happie to sign my guestbook tew, I'd bees so happie. :c9 Had a lot ob fun visiting yur Profile all furry nice. Lubbs & whiska rubbies = = Kally Kat ♥♥