Free Wellness coupons every month!

Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
edited 25 August, 2010 in Food & Nutrition
I saw this on another board and it really does work =; You can request $10 in Wellness coupons from the company *every month* ;c; You can also get free samples. If you eat Wellness, this is a great way to save money =; The coupons are generic and can be used on canned or dry food for cats or dogs. The phone number for Wellness is 1-800-225-0904. This is a US-only offer. Just remember to call every month to get your coupons. You can even have friends and family call and get the free coupons for you :-$ Wellness pet food web site

Comments

• Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 29 February, 2008
    Yeah,Thats a greay way to save money! I eat Wellness and save alot of money!
  • Janet PlymireJanet Plymire IllinoisMember Posts: 344
    edited 29 February, 2008
    Thanks Merlin! Our meowmy will be happy to try this out because she bought us some Wellness canned and we all liked it, even our finnicky sister Pretty :)) So does she just call and ask for the coupons?
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 1 March, 2008
    I meant to say great not greay.
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 1 March, 2008
    Yes, just call and ask for coupons and/or free samples ;c;
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 2 March, 2008
    Thank you for the idea we eat wellness too;c;
  • Natalie RobertsNatalie Roberts NashvilleMember Posts: 83
    edited 2 March, 2008
    Oh yay! Mommy just started feeding me Wellness, so this is awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!
  • Lia JeffreyLia Jeffrey WindhamMember Posts: 35
    edited 9 March, 2008
    Oh this is great to hear! Mommy started me on Wellness when I first came home and I love it SO much ;c;
  • Lia JeffreyLia Jeffrey WindhamMember Posts: 35
    edited 9 March, 2008
    Oh this is great to hear! Mommy started me on Wellness when I first came home and I love it SO much ;c;
  • Natalie RobertsNatalie Roberts NashvilleMember Posts: 83
    edited 9 March, 2008
    Wow, this stuff came in FAST! Mommy called on Tuesday, and she got her samples and coupons on Friday. She got little sample bags of Wellness Chicken, Salmon, and CORE kibble, and five $1 coupons, and then 1 $5 coupon. Good stuff. =; Thanks again, Merlin! |$|
  • Diane WallineDiane Walline Hamlin (suburb of Rochester)Member Posts: 500
    edited 10 March, 2008
    Mom just tried calling and was listening to the music for a long time and then a recording said they were experiencing an unusually high call volume and she could leave a message or wait. Since we have to be at the vet for our yearly check up in an hour, moms not dressed yet and mom has to go clean off the car (we live in rochester and got lots of snow! most of it melted yesterday though) she just hung up and will call back when we get home! Mom always looks for "freebies" and "samples" on websites but has never called a company to ask for them before. She feels a little silly but thats because moms super shy. She figured if all your pawrents are doing it, she can do it too!
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 15 March, 2008
    I hate to be a downer, but what do you think will happen if every other catster calls Wellness asking for free food? That's right, Wellness will have to raise its wholesale costs to cover the expense, and vendors will have to raise the prices of their stock or decide not to carry it. I was wondering why one of the places mom shops for food doesn't carry Wellness anymore, and why the canned food at the other place went through several price increases since Christmas. :-/
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 May, 2008
    You can also sign up for their WellPet Club e-Newsletter, and they send you coupons in your email! =D> I suppose that could be true, Boris! But then I have to think that if they were losing money on the coupons, they'd quit offering them? :-k
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 25 May, 2008
    Mommy said diaper companies do this all the time. We joined the pet club, so we can't wait to find out what we get. Right now we are both on Wellness Core, and LOVE it! We have also gotten friskier and lost some of those extra pounds;c;
  • Tina BTina B Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 2,238
    edited 25 May, 2008
    Its weird that they dont offer this in Canada, I cant even join their web site, rrrrrrrrrr!!! The store I go to for my pet food has Wellness on sale right now for dogs, but not for cats, they always do this, why???its very frustrating. I guess because its in higher demand for cats:-/
  • Andrea CotterAndrea Cotter DetroitMember Posts: 11
    edited 16 April, 2009
    Thanks for the tip I only eat wellness canned turkey now, I refuse anything else! The vet said I was a little overweight a while ago so mommy switched me to wellness. I lost 3 pounds in 4 months and Dr. Bruce says I am well on the way to a healthy weight and my skin, fur, and teeth are very healthy!!! I noticed this post was kinda old though does any one know if wellness is till doing this???
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 19 April, 2009
    PAWsome on the coupons, we like the new PACKETTES of Wellness any one effur try dem? You havta, we love em, and im really PICKY.!!!! %:D%
  • Kerri ZimmermanKerri Zimmerman WinnipegMember Posts: 448
    edited 19 April, 2009
    Wilson, we live in Manitoba, Canada and I sent Wellness an email on their website "Contact Us" and requested canned food coupons. I received a $5 coupon in the mail. I also joined their Wellpet club. But I find that the only coupons you get through this club are for dry food and I feed the Wellness grainfree canned only. The prices for cat food has gone up - period! Just like everything else....I do not think it would be because Wellness is giving free samples or coupons to their customers. I think they realize that the cost for their food is on the high side so they have to offer some incentives for customers to keep on buying from them. I am going to try sending them an email every month to see if they will send more coupons. $5 x 12 months will save me $60 a year. Better than nothing at all =;=;~a~;c;
  • Holly RichardsonHolly Richardson St.JosephMember Posts: 149
    edited 15 May, 2009
    Mom just called to get my coupon for the month and was told that this is the last month they are going to be able to send them out. The only way to get coupons will be the e-mail club.
  • Jordan SpivaJordan Spiva Los Angeles,CAMember Posts: 355
    edited 25 June, 2009
    My mom just decided to sign up for the wellness club, so she can get coupons automatically in her email.
  • Kerri ZimmermanKerri Zimmerman WinnipegMember Posts: 448
    edited 26 June, 2009
    I requested some coupons at the beginning of June/o9 and Wellness's response was that they were no longer offering free coupons via mail. And referred me to their wellpet club for coupons every month sent to subscribers. I responded to that email saying that I am a member of the Wellpet club but they almost always just send coupons out for the dry food and that I only feed wet food. Unfortunately I did not get a response to this????
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 26 June, 2009
    They're not even sending out the wellpet newsletter. My last one was May 18. I suppose they are just tightening their belt. Not surprising to me.
  • Jordan SpivaJordan Spiva Los Angeles,CAMember Posts: 355
    edited 3 July, 2009
    I finally got the newsletter, along with a couple coupons, yay
  • Heidi WeaverHeidi Weaver Living in VA; home ArkansasMember Posts: 73
    edited 29 December, 2009
    I just got this from Wellness: they want you to join the well pet club and at the bottom of the newsletter there are almost every month $2 or $3 coupons. "This membership program is in addition to all of the rebate and free product promotions that we offer our consumers throughout the course of the year at the store where you shop. The catster forum was posted by someone who stated that if they called here we would send them a $10.00 coupon monthly. This was completely false. The coupon requests became overwhelming after that. So much so, that the requests rose 400% and completely depleted our inventory for the year. In conclusion, we had to stop the regular coupon program and no longer send any. But please feel free to join the WellPet Club and enjoy the benefits! Samples are on their way. Happy New Year!"
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 29 December, 2009
    Thanks- we just joined :D
  • Karen ParsonsKaren Parsons GriffithMember Posts: 821
    edited 29 December, 2009
    Just got a 5.00 coupon out of Cat Fancy Magazine......
  • Cricket FausekCricket Fausek Member Posts: 1
    edited 11 January, 2010
    I tried this - they told me they don't send coupons out from their corporate office but they are going to send samples of their dry formulas.
  • Billie OzerenginBillie Ozerengin New York CityMember Posts: 2
    edited 25 August, 2010
    Hi folks: I just called Wellness at the 800 umber listed above and was told that they do not ssend free coupons or samples. Was told that they could only be gotten through the wellness club site or through store promotions at places like Petco, etc. Very disappointed!