Looking for a special girl

Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
I was rather heartbroken to find that not one girl had answered my personal ad. Am I that dreadful and unattractive? I know I'm the odd blueish gray color, and that I have a big boned look and large orangish green eyes. . . but I thought those were good traits. I love to sit and preen in the large bay window in our livingroom, I love posing for photos. I just want to share my kitty life with a nice homegrown girl who isn't afraid to get her paws dirty and catch a mouse once in a while.

Comments

• Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oooh, Boo-Boo, you\'re anything but unattractive. You\'re absolutely stunning! If I weren\'t spoken for, I\'d definitely make a play for you! ;-) Mom adores blue cats, especially Chartreaux (which she thinks you might be), and Dad\'s favorite childhood kitty was a fine-boned, green-eyed Russian Blue. So email Sweetie, that matchmaker extraordinaire, and ask her to find a lady who\'s perfect for you. Trust me: She\'ll find you the lovergirl of your dreams! Purrs, Emmy
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Blue you are a lovely looking kitty, If I were younger I would apply myself. Don't give up hope. the girl for you is out there. Emmy's right, Why don't you kitty-mail Sweetie. she is excelent and she is short of nice boys at the moment. Good luck.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, future brother-in-law, Don't despair! You are still quite young. Maybe you will find your dream lady at the wedding. You are going to be a best tom, right? Love Midnight Helen
  • Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You are very cute
    Mrrrow! Hey, Little Boy Blue. We\'re around the same age (I was a stray, so no one knows exactly how old I am!) I think you\'re cute. If you haven\'t been claimed, will you puurrrrlllease be my catster crush?
  • Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of Course !
    Blue, I hope you treat Miss Penelope better than your brother treats me! I'm about to go back on the market! Love Helen
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can't believe I have missed out on a handsome kitty yet again.....Huh....Mum is just going to have to be a bit faster replying to the adds in future!!!!! Good Luck Blue xxx

Bruce The Boss