Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)

Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
Get ready to MOO BOO! The club is finally here.This club is for cats with the true MOO BOO SPIRT.....This is the club were the party never ends,as long as we have friends...we'll party with no end... Keeping the MOO BOO alive with DJ MOO (MILTON) and DJ BOO (BOO).... A rosette will be given out to the cat with the most MOO BOO spirt...... Who is ready to get down with the MOO BOO...... Moo Moo Moove Moove ,shake your tail,shake your booty,get down with the moo boo ......... MOOOOOO....Mooooooo.....MOOOOOOO......MOOOOVE, MOOOVE,shake your MOO MOO,Jump up and down MOOOOO all around....... Yeah thats the way to Moo Boo!!!!! Lets make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Here's to Milton!!! WE LOVE MOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Yes, I have heard so much about this Moo Boo from Bruce, I am so happy there is a club dedicated to nothing but Moo Boo....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO

Bruce The Boss

• Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bruce that is the true MOO BOO SPIRT!!!!!!! MOO BOO MOO BOO oh yeah doing the MOO BOO....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good to see you Bobbie....Your a nature.........
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yay, a Moo Boo Club, I had so much fun last night at the Halloween Party doing the Moo Boo. Mooo Booo, Booo Mooo, Mooo Mooo, Booo Booo, Mooo Booo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats the Spirt!!!Where did you learn to sing like that Muffin!!!Great voice!!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's the Moo Boo Club and I'll MOO if I wanna,Moo if I wanna, you would moo too if you like the MOO BOO..........
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Why thank you Milton. Mooo Booo, Mooo Booo, Mooo Booo, Mooo Booo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah your down with the MOO BOO!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow this is such fun......I wanna moo boo with you...ooh ooh....moo boo.....Hiya Muffin.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Bruce. Mooo Booo, Mooo Booo, Mooo Booo
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm not sure what the Moo Boo is but I like to shake my tail when I'm excited or happy--mom calls it "shaking my tail feather"!!! Mooooooooo Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there Tigger, Moo Boo is DJ Moo's (Milton) and DJ Boo's (Boo) new dance craze, it all kicked off at the halloween party last night and everybody had such a good time doing the moo boo that Milton decided to launch a Moo Boo club.....glad you could join us, it's real fun!!!! Moo boo moo boo ooooh ooooh ooooh

Bruce The Boss

• Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You can't MOO BOO without the TRUE MOO.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, hello Moo Cow, do you wanna do the moo boo with us?

Bruce The Boss

• Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    DJ BOO is in the house. Its time for MOO BOO, so come on down and shake your MOO BOO.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Boo, now it's official, the two founders of the Moo Boo Club are in the house....yeeehah. Welcome Boo. This is a great club, we love it. Moo boo, moo oooh oooh, boo

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats the way to do Bruce, show em how its done!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I've tired myself out Boo, i've been moo boo'ing so much, and unfortunately Mum says I have to go and get some sleep now, but I can't wait to come back tomorrow. Bye for now every moo boo'er. xx

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Night Bruce and remember 'keep the MOO BOO alive'
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOO BOO to you, Milton!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo Boo to you too Felica!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I was in the middle of typing this message before and my cat-puter shut off but now it is fixed..... A Rosette will be given to the cat with the most MOO BOO SPRIT tonight for the Grand Opening of Club MOO BOO........ Then Rosettes will be given monthy,weekly or daily, it all depends on the amount of the MOO BOO SPIRT...... So show your spirt and start MOO BOOING............... Make some niose DJ MOO is back in the house and ready to MOOOOOOOOOOOOO................
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo Boo Moo Boo M00 BBoo Moo boo, Jump up and down and shake it, shake it, shake it, Shake your booty, shake your tail, shake your body, shake your Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo boo. Shake it, shake it, shake it. Up and down and round and round. Shake it, shake it, shake your Moo Boo.
  • Raminta VazgelaiteRaminta Vazgelaite salies centre ;)Member Posts: 254
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it ! BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO !
    edited 27 February, 2006
    There is some serious MOO BOOing going on in the house tonight.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great singing Mouse and Katinas!!!!!!!!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOO, Katinas and Milton.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats righttttttttt DJ BOO, How are you? Lets do the MOO BOO.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo Moo Moove Moove ,shake your tail,shake your booty,get down with the moo boo ......... MOOOOOO....Mooooooo.....MOOOOOOO......MOOOOVE, MOOOVE,shake your MOO MOO,Jump up and down MOOOOO all around....... Yeah thats the way to Moo Boo!!!!!