Attention, members of the Orangey Kitty Secret Society, all others will be stopped at the gate

Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
edited 6 September, 2010 in What I Love About Catster
President Finnegan feels he must call an emergency meeting of the Orangey Kitties Secret Society. It seems kitties of other colors have challenged us, as being beneath them. :-k You know the place, you know the time, look in your secret handbook, under emergency meetings. :-h Bouncer Bumpurr will make sure only orangey kitties get in, and young Masters Cruiser, Master Cowboy, and Master Hunter, will act as decoys, and lead those "other" kitties away from our meeting place. Young Master Tigger will be look out, and when questioned as to where the meeting is, will say I dunno, I is just a baby. :))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))! Our featured secret speaker guest, will be Mr Apollo. :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 September, 2010
    Huh?????:-O :-k :-$shhhhhhhhhh, it's a secret!!!!!!!!!! ;) :))
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 5 September, 2010
    Miss Athena was not invited, mool, (meow orangey out loud), because she would sell us out, for the price of a treaty, mool. :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)) Gee, she could at least hold out, for 2 treaties, mool. :? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 September, 2010
    Bumpurr, you have your kittles mixed up. (Kittles is the word Mom uses when talking to both of us at the same time.) Since I am only 6 pounds and Apollo is 13 pounds, who do you think is the treat-holic???:-k Do the math!!:))