New Here

Erika GonzalezErika Gonzalez Member Posts: 16
edited 8 September, 2010 in Maine Coon
My name is Chelsea and I was just adopted from the humane society yesterday, I had spent over a year at the humane society. I am happy to finally have a home!! I am a very sweey kitty and I am a huge girl!! I am a Maine Coon.

Comments

• C ButlerC Butler Member Posts: 1
    edited 24 August, 2008
    Hi, I just just today too! My cat's name is CHUBBS.....and i am sure you can tell why...she is 13 pounds of love!! Carri:^:
  • Max FluffmanMax Fluffman Member Posts: 2
    edited 28 August, 2008
    You will be so happy with your new Maine Coon! They are very smart- they can open doors and read your mind- but they are the most lovable kitties around!
  • Erika GonzalezErika Gonzalez Member Posts: 16
    edited 16 September, 2008
    She is a sweetheart. She fit right in with the family. She is a very loving kitty but she likes her space, when it is invaded watch out. She is so big and very playful, she is always running and bouncing around.
  • Jodi GrimmJodi Grimm LancasterMember Posts: 19
    edited 19 September, 2008
    Hey from me, I'm Oscar. I'm a 3 year old Brown Tabby Maine Coon. I'm a big guy, I weigh 23 pounds and mom complains that I should be holding her!! I have the sweetest face and cute little voice. Mom tells me that's why she loves me soo much. I'm like a big teddy bear and love to be held. Even when mom says ummph when I jump on her lap!! I'm a Newbie and wanted to say Hi to all you other Maine Coons out there.... Be Cool... Oscar:-h
  • Jodi GrimmJodi Grimm LancasterMember Posts: 19
    edited 19 September, 2008
    I can't let my big Bro get all the attention!! After all, I am the baby.... My names Smedley and I live with 4 other furry little people, plus mom,Dad,Big Sis,Her Baby and my Lil sis. We're one big family. I am a Newbie like my Bro and wanted to send a Hi out there to all the Maine Coons and Mixes. I'm part Maine Coon and only weigh 12 pounds. I'm Brown and Silver in color.... I'm 1 year old and LOVE being the BABY... Hang in there, Smedley|bb|
  • Jaime DrainJaime Drain Member Posts: 3
    edited 8 September, 2010
    Welcome, Chelsea!! So happy to hear you were adopted!! The Humane Society is my favorite charity!! My human, Jaime, does volunteer work for them! Enjoy the forum! Purrs