Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Every Cat is invited to a Halloween Costume Contest and Party!

2»

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain Member Posts: 14,035
    edited 29 October, 2010
    *Kittens are racing thru the maize between here and LLS! KITTENS!:?:-# AnnaBelle these carameelll appplessss are delish! Sorry, sticky mouth!:))
  • Sarah ClarkSarah Clark Ruston, AustinMember Posts: 689
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Winners! 1. Scariest Appollo First! Purrdie Second! Ziggy Third! 2. Funniest Bumpurr First! Angel Second Place! Appollo Third! 3. Most creative Real Costume Cowboy First! Cruiser second! Ozzie Third! 4. Most creative photo-shopped costume Milo First Pepper second Alli Kat Third! 5. Best overall themed picture - meaning the background, the action in the shot, and the costume all go together. Kiearia First! Purrdie Second! Aragorn Third! 6. Least excited to be in a costume. Cruiser First! Ozzie second! 7. Best dressed. Athena first! Angel Second! Ozzie Third! LLS: Football: Pepper First Bumpurr second Cowboy Tie for Third cruiser Tie for third Prizes: 3d: 1 Halloween Rosette 2nd: 1 zealie + 1 Halloween Rosette 1st: 1 zealie + 1 Halloween special gift The prizes will be distributed shortly. Con-Cats to all the winners! Ive learned alot doing this for the first time and next year will make it much easier on all of us!
  • Deb CainDeb Cain Member Posts: 14,035
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Concats to everyfur!!!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 October, 2010
    =D> congratulations, everyone! :D=D>:D=D>:D=D>
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Yipppeee, Yipppeee! |$| Thank you Annabelle! :-h Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!!!! =D> A special thank you to Pepper, for helping me, get these pictures uploaded, mol. :)) We got Christmas coming up, mol, I vote we do one for Christmas too, we do at the shows. =;
    edited 29 October, 2010
    All Prizes have been delivered. Misty was a big help in keeping everything in order and her notebook will be useful for next time because we learned a lot! Congrats to all the winners, thanks for letting me put this on for you, I hope it was fun for you all!
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Thank you for doing this, and I think you did an awesome job!!!!! Applause for Annabelle and Misty!!!!!!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
  • Pat WeaverPat Weaver Member Posts: 423
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Oh my! Thank you so much! I'm so surprised! This is my very first Howloween and I'm thrilled and honored to have placed in 3 categories. I have no words. :-#
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Concats Ozzie!=D>=D>=D>:D:DYipeez, concats efuryfur! Tankies so mush, Annabelle! I did win! WOW! First pwace? :r Bestest costume store bought...wow, I\'z still so shocked! U letted me no\'z bout ur contest, an\' I entered! TANK U SO MUSH!! Gosh Dis wuz so mush fun!!!;P~a~;):D|/h/||:| I WUZ so surprized also! Tankiez fur letting me no\'z bout da contest, girl, u ROCK! Ur pawmazin\'!!|:||:||:|:

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 October, 2010
    :-h:DOh wow, an\' MILO will u luk\'z at dat, furbro?!:-O:-O:D:D I gotted third pwace on scariest! Whooooa, dat iz so kewl! ;c;;c;CONCATS EFURYFUR, DIS WAS FUN!!!;c;;c;|/h/|~a~ TANKIES VEWY MUSH, ANNABELLE!!! UR SO WONNERFUR!=;|:||:|

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 October, 2010
    OH MY CATNESS!!!!! :-O:-O:-O Two second places. Thank you all so very much, we really enjoy doing this sort of thing and to be placed second, twice is just great. |:||:||:| for Annabelle and her mum for doing such a great job. Concats to all of the other winners. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 October, 2010
    :r:r:r I have never won anything before. Thank you so much for choosing me as first in the Best overall category. I had great fun taking part. Thank you so much Annabelle and your mum for organising this great contest. Congratulations to all of the other winners, in my eyes we are all winners though, I thought that all of the entries were great.
    edited 31 October, 2010
    :r Aww Im so glad everyfur had such a good time. Maybe next year it will be even more pawpular! Misty and I both had great fun working together and doing this for all of you.