Holiday Random Acts of Kindness from ﮎх٦♀♣

2»

Comments

• shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 26 December, 2006
    Thank you, Lily, for the RAOK rosettes. What a nice thing you said about us. We are so touched that you thought of us and we so enjoy talking to you lovely ladies too. We get a big kick out of your little sister, Fancy Pants (our special nickname for her). You have been helpful and kind and made Scooter and I feel so welcome on Catster!!
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 27 December, 2006
    Your welcome Nikko :o) We were happy to do it!!! purrrrrrrrrrs and bonks from Lily and TBA
  • Cat LedfordCat Ledford MurphyMember Posts: 3,189
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Wow this is cool! Thanks for the rosette Magic and showing us this forum. Daddy is feeling better all the time. I give to give a rosette to Macaroni 295976, he has kept our group going while we\'ve been busy with daddy. He\'s kept us in the loop of all the goings on, and everything. Thanks Mac!
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Hi Dew! *waves paw and grins*
  • Maria VMaria V Member Posts: 179
    edited 4 January, 2007
    I'm not sure but I sure hope so.
  • Maria VMaria V Member Posts: 179
    edited 4 January, 2007
    Our random act of Kindness is giving the cat next door a bag of treat for Christmas. :0)
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 4 January, 2007
    Thanks Dew for the RAOK. I appreciate it, and you are one cool cat or you are my brother from another mother. We do look like brothers don't we??
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 January, 2007
    My Random Acto of Kindness was sending Mom and Dad to the airport at 10:40 PM to pick up 3 of my cousins and their Mom to be adopted. I even gave up my 10:00 PM Chicken Snack - which was not easy for me. MOL!!!! Anita, Maria, Toni and Chino are all with their new Mom and being very spoiled. We can't wait for them to join Catster!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 January, 2007
    That's fantastic, Morgan! Keep us updated! :-)
2»