Boo being A bully

Nila AtkinsNila Atkins Member Posts: 46
edited 14 December, 2010 in Behavior & Training
my male cat boo. At times seems to exhibt agressive behavior toward my nine year old female poppy. My female is not acting agressive towards him in any way It is not playful towards her. He just seems to do ot out of the blue. What is funny that he will share a chair with her and they will get along just fine. Why does he have random acts of aggression one day, and then be sweet as pie the next?

Comments

• Paula K-Paula K- New YorkMember Posts: 2,244
    edited 14 December, 2010
    "Why does he have random acts of aggression one day, and then be sweet as pie the next?" Because he's a cat? :)) That's my best answer. I see this all the time with fosters. Both with how they treat other cats and how they treat me. One minute, nice as can be, next minute, bop on the head. And who knows the unspoken conversation they're having? It could also be because Boo's not feeling well. He may just be short tempered 'cause he's so itchy?