Stressed out cat - Separation anxiety

2»

Comments

• ALLEYCATANGELALLEYCATANGEL Member Posts: 536 ✭✭
    edited 4 January, 2011
    Oh little Ducky so sorry you still are not feeling well. We are purring hard that you will not have to take the meds to long and you will be feeling better real fast. Ducky is just taking meds for his liver right cause he might not need the one for anexity once his liver is better. If you haven't already, plese check out the kinds of foods that are ok for kitties with liver issues to eat, talk with alex's mom and visit ibd.net.
  • janice lancasterjanice lancaster temple gaMember Posts: 2,505
    edited 4 January, 2011
    Hopefully you can start making some progress now...we're purring hard, and glad you are taking the time and money to find out what might be wrong instead of giving up on him.
  • ALLEYCATANGELALLEYCATANGEL Member Posts: 536 ✭✭
    edited 4 January, 2011
    yea 2 paws up to Ducky's pawrents, mom and dad battle litter box issues with me to :r it's behavior but moma loves me . Hooping Ducky feels better and rolls over for tummy rubs real soon.
  • edited 5 January, 2011
    2 liver enzymes that are *high* - not low. Does anyone know what they means? I don't know too much about the liver, even though I do have some anatomy knowledge (I'm a Biomedical Engineer). I'll try and find the person that was mentioned above.
2»