Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

1141516171820»

Comments

• Elaine SarpolaElaine Sarpola KapoleiMember Posts: 910
    edited 16 December, 2010
    Aloha friends! :-h Anycat watching the 49ers at Chargers game online (nflnetwork.com) Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sarah ClarkSarah Clark Ruston, AustinMember Posts: 689
    edited 17 December, 2010
    Remember today is the judging of the christmas picture contest.
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2010
    Hello, kits:-h I'm sorry we haven't been around in a bit, but the dorks have had other things on their minds. Which is why we have very big mews: Miranda and I and dorks are expecting a mini-dork in August!~a~
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 20 December, 2010
    Miranda and Zoe, CONGRATULATIONS, on a new little dork to play with, mol!!!! :-h %:D% ;c; ~a~ ;P ;P :P ~b~ =;
    edited 20 December, 2010
    Dear Miss Pepper, we wants to CONGRATULAION YOU, we can't spells too well yet, mol, on being CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!! :-h ~b~ ~b~ ;c; ;c; %:D% ~a~ =; your pals the kittens, Cowboy, Cruiser, Allie, and our new little buddy, Geddy |:|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 December, 2010
    Another dork, huh? Congratulations!!! ~a~
    edited 23 December, 2010
    Aloha guys! :-h Panthers at Steelers today? Where is everycat, out shopping? Hope everycat is having a wunderpurr Christmas season so far!
  • Karen ParsonsKaren Parsons GriffithMember Posts: 821
    edited 23 December, 2010
    Bengals won a game! A true Christmas miracle!
    edited 25 December, 2010
    Concats on your Bengals win Minka!!!
    edited 25 December, 2010
    Dallas at Arizona, on the NFL Network, if ya get it, which I don't, mol, found a way to watch the game, or at least part of it. :)) http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010122500/2010/REG16/[email protected]
    edited 26 December, 2010
    Dallas 26 Arizona 27 Dallas went down the field, with 2 min left, scored a TD, gosh darn Bueller missed the extra point. Arizona kicked a FG to win, with 5 seconds left. :(( Yesterday, was a horrible horrible day. Had to listen to my brother, sister, relatives, who are all very successful, have money, tell about all the great things in their life, and all their accomplishments, and me, has to sit there, who makes about min, hrs cut back, and stuggles just to pay rent, car payment, and some weeks, nothing, left over, I am indeed, a loser, then Bueller misses the extra point, yesterday was prob one of the worst days of my loser life. :((
  • Karen ParsonsKaren Parsons GriffithMember Posts: 821
    edited 26 December, 2010
    I am sorry you had a bad day. We love you here and we TOTALLY understand...
    edited 26 December, 2010
    Minnesota at Philadelphia Sunday night game, has been postponed until Tues night, due to blizzard like conditions in Philadelphia.
    edited 26 December, 2010
    Oh, Cowboy.....I'm so sorry. Wanna kitty hug?|:| Pepper, we're sorry we missed your COTD; belated cogratulations to you!
    edited 27 December, 2010
    The San Francisco 49ers fired head coach Mike Singletary, due to an altercation, on the sidelines with quarterback Troy Smith. I know how ya feel, just went thru it, in the end, it works out for the better, it has for us, mol, and we will be looking for a new kicker, next season. I know Jerry Jones, I told ya he would fire Wade Phillips, and missing that extra point, which would have won the game, was the final nail in the coffin, per say, for a kicker that has missed too many FG's. Missing a few FG's, Jerry can live with, missing an extra point, that would have won the game, is another. Jerry is beyond pissed. :-O
    edited 30 December, 2010
    Brett Farve was fined $50,000, chump change for him, for s-texting the lady, when he played for the Jets. The NFL has decided not to suspend him, at this point. Well gee, lets see, we got one game left in the season, which Farve prob won't play in anyhow, Minnesota not going to go to the playoffs, and most likely, Farve won't be back next season, not really anything to suspend him from, mol. :))
    edited 2 January, 2011
    A kicker missing too may field goals? I know something about that *coughJeffReedcough*.... In other news, CBS just switched the Steelers/Stinky Dogs game in the third quarter for a another game....I guess there's not much drama with a 38-3 score, is there?
    edited 8 January, 2011
    Aloha friends! :-h Are we picking for the playoffs? Does anyone know what the standings are? Where is everycat? :?
    edited 8 January, 2011
    Hey Abbey, look at the NFL Playoffs post, in this same section, had good intentions, then life handed me alot of crap, as well as to others, that were helping me. :? All further posts, will be in the NFL Playoffs post. :-h Even if ya didn't pick, ya can still pick Sunday's games, before they start, or tonights game, as long as its before it starts. One last announcement, Jason Garrett has been named Head Coach, of the Dallas Cowboys!!! =D>