Calorie Content Charts

Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
edited 15 February, 2011 in Food & Nutrition
I came across these charts and wanted to share: Canned & Pouch food Calorie Content Dry Food Calorie Content

Comments

• Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 11 February, 2011
    Tasha this is fantastic! Thanks so much. I'll be able to put this on my website and also share with my newsletter. If you ever come across stuff like this again, please feel free to email it to my mom for the website! Thanks Tashy! :D
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 11 February, 2011
    There's also the famous Binky's food charts =; They list the exact calorie content, carb content, protein content, fat content, etc. Canned food charts - Two charts, and "old" one and a "new" one. If you don't see a food listed on one chart, check the other. Dry food chart Non-US foods
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 11 February, 2011
    Alex~ I knew you would find it if I posted it here |/h/|
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 11 February, 2011
    Thanks for posting that information!! I added it to my favorites!! :-h
  • Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 11 February, 2011
    MOL! Thanks Tasha! It's furry good information! We know about Binky's but this one looks more up to date. I don't know if Binky's is kept up lately. :?
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 11 February, 2011
    The lady who maintains the Binky site doesn't have a lot of time to update the info :? She tries, though. People send her "as fed" info obtained from pet food companies. Her web site also has a calculator so people can just plug in the "as fed" info and get the exact nutritional content.
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 12 February, 2011
    Wow! :-O Thank you Tasha for such valuable Nutritional information! =; Merlin, I also appurreciate your support tew! I put all information in my Favorites too. Now, it\'ll bees all in Purrfect order juss a click away! Hello Alex :-h See, there\'s so much to learn & I\'m eva so grateful. We lubbs yew Catster Furriends effury one ov ya! :c9 N\'joy yur nom noms tew yur Harts content! ღ ღ Kally Kat & Mommy Liz xoxoxo
  • Renee RyzRenee Ryz Member Posts: 2,164
    edited 15 February, 2011
    wow I should have looked further down before I asked this question! Thanks Tasha for the canned info. Now I just gotta figure out how to slim down the fluffy one!