My Birthday :3

Alicia ChanAlicia Chan Member Posts: 1
Today is my birthday, July 17th! I am one year old, and I need a cat-friendly cake or special treat that I can make easily. Any suggestions would be great! Meow . c:

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2011
    I know I\'m late but.... It\'s so hard to come up with a good \"cake\" for a feline birthday! In the past, members of our family got a can of cat food turned upside down onto a dish (maintaining the \"cake\" shape) with a candle, which was quickly blown out.... More recently, special occasions in our family have often been celebrated with salmon from \"human\" (Chicken of the Sea, Starkist, etc.) sources, plus catnip and new toys. Ultimately, I think that what housecats love most is LOVE, and it sounds like you have lots of that, Demo! I\'m sure your birthday was a happy one--cake or not! |:|
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 18 July, 2011
    My lot get tuna for special occaisions, in spring water. But as Patch has poopies after it I think I will order Ostrich pouches when he is 1 next month.=;=;