Welcome to Catster\\\'s Senior Cat Forum!

13»

Comments

• onyx barrozoonyx barrozo highland parkMember Posts: 1
    edited 23 August, 2011
    hi im tiger and i was wondering if anyone could take a guess to as my breed? :-/
  • Laura CantuLaura Cantu PasadenaMember Posts: 58,782
    edited 25 August, 2011
    Looks like you may be a tabby.
  • Julie O'ConnellJulie O'Connell Shell Beach, CAMember Posts: 39
    edited 28 August, 2011
    Hi everybody! I'm Fuzz "Black-Toe" and I am 15 going on 16. I'm a DSH Tuxedo, always dressed to the 9s. Think I might need dentures soon . . . cackle, cackle, cackle. Been having some teeth issues and they're going to pull quite a few because I have chronic gingivitis (a symptom of Bartonella which I had a long time ago and was treated for). Ohhhh, I just love senior forum; a place to complain about ailments! Glad to be here!! |/h/|
  • Julie O'ConnellJulie O'Connell Shell Beach, CAMember Posts: 39
    edited 28 August, 2011
    Howdy-doooooody! I'm Chief Joseph, Fuzz's brother, and I am 11 years old and mom saved me 15 minutes before being euthanized at Kill shelter. We are all from kill shelter. (It was because at the time I was 9 and it was kitten season. I also have asthma). But I'm a "manly-man" mommy says. I'm big and beautiful and butt mommy's head when she's crying 'till she laughs. She comes to me when I cough, and if it's more than a few times, she gets the inhalor. My whole family loves this site. We also Have Graciela who is 11, Marilia who is almost 9; the rest are all 3 and 4. (10 of us cats... and maw, but she seems to be growing whiskers herself in her old age!!! cackle, cackle, cackle). 6 of us have special needs. Mommy volunteered a long time at kill shelter, after that, fostering, after that, adopt-a-pets. That's how she has all of us. She was always a 2-cat-mom; now we're more than the Brady Bunch! :)) (Okay, not that funny). We sure are glad to be here! Thanks for giving a place for the elderly to go! ~a~ Huggies! ~ Chief Joseph
  • Catherine MaticicCatherine Maticic JolietMember Posts: 13
    edited 28 August, 2011
    I'm Cheezle. I am a 10 year old grumpy old cat :)
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 29 August, 2011
    I am 17 tomorrow, and moomy is giving me a pawty at tea time with the rest of my fur furmily ;P;P;P;P