Did you get your 2nd place prize of free cat litter?

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
edited 25 October, 2011 in Cats and a Clean Home
Today, I received one coupon for Arm & Hammer Double Duty cat litter up to $11.99 value. I enter the contest back in August. I thought I was going to get an email for the free cat litter if I won the second prize back in September. But nothing! Oh well, you can't win them all. So if you entered the contest, check your mail box for envelop from Farmingdale, NY. I thought it was junk mail. Good things do come in small packages.

Comments

• Hannah EastmanHannah Eastman ChicagoMember Posts: 880
    edited 24 October, 2011
    yes mom entered me in there. we got a second place prize for free cat litter too.
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 25 October, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up- was this for the dual personality photo contest? Was the only notification in the mail? I haven't seen anything but think it's possible that if it looks like junk mail, I threw it out :(
  • Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 25 October, 2011
    You are correct on both of your questions. I just got my coupon on Monday here in Missouri & it was mailed from New York. Your are even more west of me I see. I hope yours shows up today or Wednesday!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! If only they printed on the return address "Arm & Hammer" on that plain white envelop, then it might not look like junk mail.