New kitty (unnamed; help maybe?)

Marie MorrisMarie Morris Member Posts: 7
edited 29 October, 2011 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi, I'm new to Catster seeing as my mommy adopted me today. She hasn't given me a name yet, but I'd like one. I think she is a nice lady because she rescued me. They were going to put me down tonight she said, but I'm not really sure what all that means. I'm going to go purr at her some more. Can you help me get a name? Mommy wants to give me a Halloween name since it's the 28th. I'm a black male around four weeks old if that helps.

Comments

• Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 28 October, 2011
    Shadow . Spook . Batty . Magic . VooDoo Raven . Licorice . Tricks . Midnight . Merlin Hocus Pocus . Bandit . Mystique . Cinder Eclipse . Ninja . Zorro . Blackjack . Monster Demon . Ghoulie . Boo . Spider
    edited 28 October, 2011
    I forgot! OT - Cats lpve fleece in the winter. The fabric stores have it on sale, look for coupons too. Find the softest ones. They nest or make a tent to sleep in or over your lap. Or buy enought for you to have a blanket, 2.5 yds., & kitty to have at night. How much fun you will have!!!
    edited 28 October, 2011
    I forgot! OT - Cats lpve fleece in the winter. The fabric stores have it on sale, look for coupons too. Find the softest ones. They nest or make a tent to sleep in or over your lap. Or buy enought for you to have a blanket, 2.5 yds., & kitty to have at night. How much fun you will have!!!
  • Marie MorrisMarie Morris Member Posts: 7
    edited 28 October, 2011
    Those names are all neat! Thanks Cookie. I'll tell mommy to buy me lots of fleece. I only have a small fleece blanket for now.
    edited 28 October, 2011
    Mommy posted a picture of me in case it helps!
    edited 29 October, 2011
    Thanks Cookie, mommy decided to name me Merlin. Bandit was the second pick, but daddy reminded her one of my playdates when I get older is named that.