Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 October, 2011
    Thanks, Brownie!!! :5
  • Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 23 October, 2011
    We found they had pet costumes 75% off! We got Cookie a bee costume in size small for $3.74. The other cats are mediums. So we are off to Target to see what they have on Sunday.
  • Anna DuchAnna Duch Member Posts: 170
    edited 23 October, 2011
    Brownie, you and I seem to be always hunting for coupons. Maybe we should ask the Catster people to make a pinned topic for coupons so everyone can share sales, coupons, and other stuff so they can afford super yummy food.
    edited 24 October, 2011
    You & I are the same!!! I wrote to the Catster email a few weeks ago to beg them for a new sub CATagory!!! I search all the time for coupons, free stuff and cat contests. Like Mysaving.com, etc.. I have signed up on Facebook in July, hell must have frozen over I guess for me to sign, to get as much info on all my cats favorite brands. If they are giving free stuff and coupons, I'm there!! I'm so glad you share my passion! I just wish Catster had a spot for me to shout out about these money saving deals too. Please Catster, add a new CATagory for coupons, sales, free stuff and cat contests!! Should we start a grass root PETition?? I'm raising my cats paws up for it!!!
  • Anna DuchAnna Duch Member Posts: 170
    edited 25 October, 2011
    I just sent them a suggestion too, so hopefully they will get back to us soon. ;c;
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 October, 2011
    Brownie, we couldn't get that $5 off $25 coupon to print right, so Mom looked for Petsmart on Facebook to see if there was another way to get to the coupon and print it. Clicking around there, she ended up with a $10 off $40 coupon instead (which printed correctly), and she used one of them already. |/h/| Unfortunately, she doesn't remember what she clicked on on Facebook to get to it. :r Next time, she'll pay attention so she can post it here. Thanks for posting the deals you find. =;
    edited 25 October, 2011
    Well I rechecked on the links and the fan survey on Facebook is gone like wind too for the 5 off 25. Ashlynne, I could not see the your coupon on Facebook. So I googled 10 off 40 Petsmart. And Retailmenot had a link. I love that site too. The moral of the story, Print the coupon now before it gets pulled! Ashlynne, you totally rock!!! http://www.buxr.com/uploads/coupon/94662-petsmart.pdf I also found this link and it said $15 of $50, but I can't get the web address to paste here. But google it on slickdeals.net about the coronelmustard2's post of the pdf.
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 1 November, 2011
    Thanks you guys =;