Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Not fair! Dogster stole all the post after they visited us!

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
edited 2 November, 2011 in Food & Nutrition
Here is my small hissy fit!! Any post you put out there when the wall between Dogster & Catster came down are all now on the Dogster forum. So if you are looking for your post that is where it is. I'll have to regroup & repost the coupon stuff.

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2011
    Let me see what I can do, Brownie!(^^
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2011
    :m Activate Mod Powers! :m Did I get them all? ~r~:))
  • Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 31 October, 2011
    Thank you so much for using your super human power to bring them back. Now if you can just add the new sub-CATagory for deals, sale, coupons and contest for prizes I'd be over the moon!!! (^^
  • Trisha PoeTrisha Poe Member Posts: 1,169
    edited 1 November, 2011
    meow there, can you just pick them up at Dogster? I am on both websites and rather enjoyed seeing the kittys on Dogster, kinda fun actually and helps with those of us who have both cats and pups. We really do love the purry family too.:q
  • Trisha PoeTrisha Poe Member Posts: 1,169
    edited 1 November, 2011
    meow there, can you just pick them up at Dogster? I am on both websites and rather enjoyed seeing the kittys on Dogster, kinda fun actually and helps with those of us who have both cats and pups. We really do love the purry family too.:q
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 1 November, 2011
    :))!:))!:))!Ben, nice one! :h::h::h:
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 2 November, 2011
    "mr. gorbachev, tear down this wall!":n: sorry. it's late. wes has been screaming in the stairway again. on the other side of that wall is the neighbor's kids' bedroom-townhouses are fun that way-and so i'm still up. because he can't just scream right there, right now...but they'll be getting up for school and work soon. so i free-associated a diary entry exploring Wesley's state of mind-because i'm weird-then ran across this. why CAN'T we cross-post again? it seems like sometimes we can, then we can't...? since so many of us have both cats AND dogs? or is this even the time and place for this question?
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 2 November, 2011
    I was wondering where my post went, IN Plus OCCASIONS on 10-31 I wished everyone a Happy Howl o ween, and wanted to tell ya'll it was my fourth birthday Hehe, now there it sits in the dogster plus OCCASIONS forums.