PetSmart Black Friday deals!

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
edited 18 November, 2011 in Food & Nutrition
I'm so excited! Last year the Friskies * canned food was $0.40 a can. This year it is $0.35 a can. Fancy Feast ^ is the same price of $0.45 a can. * excludes Select Indoor 5.5 oz. cans ^ excludes Elgant Medley 3 oz. cans http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/PetSmart/2 And look for the $5 Holiday Bonus sticker on participating Purina products and get a $5 coupon on your cash receipt at checkout to use on your next purchase before 2/29/2012. The coupon is valid from 10/24/2011-2/29/2012. Purina Pro Plan Cat Food 16 lbs Purina ONE Cat Food 16-22 lbs Purina ONE beyOnd Cat Food 13 lbs Friskies Cat Food 16 lbs ## Purina Cat Chow 16-30 lbs Purina Pro Plan Dog Food 33-37.5 lbs Purina Beneful Dog Food 31.1 lbs Purina ONE Dog Food 34 lbs Purina Beggin’ Strips Dog Treats 40 oz Purina Tidy Cats Scoop Cat Litter 35-38 lb pail ## ## Major score to get it on Black Friday sale & $5 off coupon!!! I have a $5 off coupon from two weeks ago. I'll let my sister buy one Tidy Cat Litter for $8.99 minus $5 = $3.99. Then on the next transaction & another coupon until she is done. And then she will give me her last $5. coupon back so I can get the canned Friskies at $0.35 a can. Thats 14 cans free!!!

Comments

• Katherine EvansKatherine Evans Clinton, MOMember Posts: 105
    edited 18 November, 2011
    Wow My mom has coupons for fancy feast, she says she is going to try to hit a petsmart and see if she can make the sale thanks for the info!