Pronature Holistic

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
edited 21 November, 2011 in Food & Nutrition
Have any of you tried Pronature Holistic kibble? I picked up a trail sample with Cookie's birthday coupon at Pets Supplies Plus. My sister want my to try the Turkey & Cranberries for Thanksgiving. But I saw the Duck a l'Orange & that was the one we were going to try because Brownie loves duck. This one was grain free. 11/22/11 I picked up a trail bag of Turkey & Cranberries that had grain for Thanksgiving. And there was a sign on the shelf that said, buy one 6 lbs. bag get one free. Ask your sale associate for details. So I did. The manager has coupons for canine or feline kibble & when they are gone the offer is over. This food is pricey. 6 lbs is $28. It might be only treats. Brownie really likes the duck one. Now we get to try the turkey one. 11/28/11 So in our house, the duck kibble was the clear winner. At my sister's house, her cats enjoyed both the turkey & duck. I ended up getting the BOGO on the 6 lbs duck a l'orange at Pets Supplies Plus.

Comments

• Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 21 November, 2011
    The amount of phosphorus in The Duck a L'Orange is 1.20. My cats think it is wonderful treat.